Author Topic: Legand Of The Clans.  (Read 1195 times)

Offline William

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Legand Of The Clans.
« on: September 17, 2012, 09:02:52 pm »
This uses a game called FeralHeart, if you do not have this game, download it at http://www.feral-heart.com

You have read the books, and you know all the cats. You have wacthed these brave warriors face drama and death... but did you ever live through it yourself? Now is your chance...

Join RiverClan, the cats of the river. They live on an island gaurded by a sacred waterfall, feasting on fish, voles, and many other wild prey. RiverClan have skills that no other cat can master, water combat. They take good care of their Clan.

Leader: Ashstar, a gray she-cat with midnight violet eyes.

Deputy: Canyonstripe, a silver egyptain mau with a missing tail, copper eyes and pointed ears. (Me o3o)

Medicine cat: No-one has offered to be it yet. :/

Join RobinClan, the great cats that climb the trees so skillfully, they can almost fly. They hunt mainly birds, but can catch anything they want... exept fish. They are the enemies of Reed's Gang. They live in a giant ravine, and it is unlikely that any Clan will manage to drive them out of their camp.

Leader: The staff are still voting on it.

Deputy: The leader must choose.

Medicine cat:: None...yet.

Join Reed's gang, the cats that live in a huge sewer. Now, I know what your  thinking. ''Ewwww a sewer''. But the sewer actuelly has a brillant camp far away from the water. They own the entire twolegplace and are not afraid to kill. They are loyal to their leader no matter what. They do no follow StarClan, instead they have other cats called the Muddy Dwellers, the dead cats that whisper through the sewers to the leader of the gang.

Leader: Reed, a small, yet strong tom who was born in RobinClan, but left because he thought they hated him.

Deputy: Waiting for Reed to decide.

Medicine cat: None yet.

Wondering why ThunderClan and the rest are not here? Here's why:

A gang of cats called Cruilts Claws came to the lake. The leader, Rykirus, killed Mudstar, ShadowClan's leader, and Reedstalk, their deputy. He took over the entire Clan. Then, late one night, he led a patrol to RiverClan. All the cats were patrolling, they did not know Cruilt's claws were in the forest. Canyonstripe, RiverClan's deputy, was having kits. Mossface, a kind elder, was with her. When her two kits were born, Canyonstripe named them Otterkit and Willowkit. Rykirus burst into the den, yowling at Canyonstripe. ''Surrender, weakling!'' Canyonstripe staggered to her paws, weak after her kits came. She slid out her claws, her eyes burning with rage. Mossface and Canyonstripe fought hard, but there were nine strong cats fighting. Mossface was killed, and Canyonstripe left barely awake. They took the kits away, and Canyonstripe hated them ever since.

Then something happened... Canyonstripe's best friend, Ashstar, fell in love with Rykirus. Canyonstripe was filled with rage, and many times they argued about it. But after many arguements, Canyonstripe finally admitted Ashstar could not help who she loved. But then, many of the other Clans found out about Ashstar. They thought RiverClan had turned their backs on the other Clans, but they had remains loyal! After many insults, border confrontations, gatherings gone wrong, and other problems, they decided that was enough. They left, and met the gang, and RobinClan.

Want to join? Post here:
(Please note in this roleplay you can have two Clan/gang/tribe cats, one loner/kittypet/rougue. If you want to be another animal, you need the permisson of: niamhwhite, lionheart9, dusk2011, dawn2011, xXSoarXx, Scurry18, magic2011.
Thats all our game staff.

In-game username:
Cats name:
Cats age:
Cats Clan/Gang:
Cats rank:
Appearance: (I don't mind if you take a FH screenshot)
RP Sample:

If you are accepted, I will PM you the website URL for our roleplay. Yes, our roleplay has a huge website.

Offline Thestoneofdoom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Legand Of The Clans.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 01:33:54 am »
Is this Literate?

Offline epictiger123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Legand Of The Clans.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 06:23:30 pm »
I would love to join RobinClan and maybe be chosen as the deputy. I know great fighting and hunting skills from another website. I would be glad to join, I am epictiger123. I would love to have the name of Pantherblaze and be about 8 or 9 moons old. I don't know how to get an appearance so I will just explain..(I guess x3). A RopePlay sample I don't know how to do.. so yea... and just to tell you I can't download maps.
   Pantherblaze- creamy brown she-cat, beautiful, blue eyes and unusual long claws (like Tigerstar)
Well i hope i can join!!