Author Topic: It might be about time to introduce mah self.  (Read 2620 times)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
It might be about time to introduce mah self.
« on: January 04, 2013, 05:19:56 am »
Hi im Tana,im some-what a newbie here and JUST found out how to post threads XD.Well,uh,i like to draw and help people out on the forums.And my in-game name is tanatiger2002.And even though I like to draw im not that good.But in my opinion i think im pretty good at making presets.Ill post a link of one of mine I just made recently.But I have a question,how to you put pictures on your account like every time you post that at the bottom of your posts it shows up.Ive always wanted to know how to do that >3>.Anyway back on topic.If anyone wants they can go ahead and send me a friend request!
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

~Firepool~

Re: It might be about time to introduce mah self.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 09:23:01 pm »

Hello Tana! Welcome to FH. If you have the chance, could you read the rules for both the fourm and in game? I've posted the links to them here:

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0

Oh, you wanna know how to have a signature? That's pretty simple.
1. First, you see that bar that says your username? If you look down a little further, you should see Home, Help, Search, etc. Next to the "Search Button" there's another button called "Profile" I'll need you to click that.

2. Okay, so you should see your Public Profile Page. It's the page that everyone can see. If you look to the left, you'll see a bar. At the top in white, It'll say Profile Info. At the bottom of that also in white, It'll say Modify Profile. Right below Modify Profile there's a button that says Fourm Profile Information. Click that.

3. Now, you should be at the edit section of your Profile page. Here, you can get a profile picture, add in some personal text, etc. Scroll all the way down and you should find something that says "Signature"
You can edit that there. :3

If you wanna put something in your siggy, Just type. Wanna have a picture. If you have your own, you'll need to upload it. You can upload one on various websites, such as tinypic.com

Once you have your selected picture, copy the url from the page. You'll need to use BB Code for this.
The BB code for a picture is "img" at the beginning and "/img" at the end. Make sure to add "[ ]" before the "i" or "/" and after the "g"

Hope this helps. :3

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 10:52:02 pm »
Whai thank you Firepool ^^ Ive been wondering how to do that for ages >3>.But yus,now just to find out what pic to use... ;D
???? ??? ?????

~Firepool~

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 12:50:55 am »

Not a problem! Glad to help. :D

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 12:13:34 pm »
Hello Tana,

and a warm welcome to the FeralHeart forum and game~

You seem like a friendly floof and I'm sure you'll fit right in here with us! Seeing you already have gotten some good help with your Signature issue I'm gonna stick to my simple hello!

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 03:44:05 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart my dear, I am Sibb but some call me Sibblet/Sibbles/Sibbleton etc etc etc.

I just thought you might want to know that it doesn't matter if you can draw or not. Seriously, look at this one piece of art!

This was made by a famous artist known as Picasso. The name os this painting is called "The Weeping Woman". The method in his art sometimes was called "Cubism". I hope you know what that means. x3

Sorry about this mumbo jumbo, but what i'm trying to say is that you don't HAVE to be good at drawing, you should just be able to express yourself in many ways such as drawing. :)

I hope you have a wonderful time playing Feral Heart and experiencing it's full potential in making decent friends.

ALSO! Stick to the rules and you are guaranteed to have fun. :)

And if you have any troubles? Come to the forum, as the people, ask the staff, they will be more than willing to help you in any way possible.

Signatures    |    Avatars

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2013, 04:51:15 pm »
Thank you for all the good warm Hellos  ;D
???? ??? ?????

Offline epictiger123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2013, 06:11:49 pm »
I am new too Tana, so welcome to FH!!!!! I am epictiger123 if you want to add me! ^-^

Offline epictiger123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2013, 06:13:01 pm »
By the way... since I am new I don't know how to make a face thing. Could you help me?

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2013, 06:38:09 pm »
Yeah sure ill add ya in a little bit ^^ and to get the Siggys all you have to do is look up under the place where you can check the forum messages where ot says Home Help etc then click Profile
Then in the box next to it you need to find change forum appearence or what ever it is.
And click that then youll se all the stuffies but I got mine from my pics so Idk how to do the ones off if the interent X3 Just save the pic you want if you find one then set it as your Siggy then your done ;D and Nice to mee you Pickles
???? ??? ?????