Author Topic: FeralHeart crashes when I enter the Plains, anyone know how to fix it?  (Read 1522 times)

Offline 11kal10

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Every time I enter the plains, my game crashes. If anyone knows how to fix it, or know what causes it.

DreamerDay

The server you try to enter may be full. Try restarting your laptop.

Or resetting  your character.
How to Rescue Your Characters from a Map

Okay, so one of your beloved characters have got themselves stuck in a map. Naughty. Don't worry, there is a way to save them, and here's how.

Log in to the site using that big yellow box at the top right of the page, like so.

Then click on 'User Panel'.
You might find that when you try to log in here, it doesn't look like it looks in that screenshot; I find checking the 'Remember me' box helps fix that.

Type your in-game username and password into those boxes.

Find the stuck character in the list. Click either 'Go home' or 'Reset home' in the columns next to the character that's stuck. 'Go home' will return the character to it's home position. 'Reset home' resets the character's home position to the Lonely Cave.
Now you can return to the game and play with your character again. ^^

And that's that. Simple, and hassle free. :)

Offline 11kal10

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Thanks, but that's not really the problem. The game completely crashes, I've reset my cat and it only crashes again if I go to the plains. Thanks for trying though.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Have you tried a separate character? It might be just that character. If not, have you messed with your files in any way?

in-game: hooli

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
check for duplicated particles in the particles folder, which is in the media folder. any particle that ends with "_0", "_1", etc you should delete.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
It may be that the server is full. Although probably not lately, if the server is too full to handle another character, it will give you a bad token and or crash. Or it could be the possibility that your computer cannot handle the lag that is going on in Flourite at that moment.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
Thanks, but that's not really the problem. The game completely crashes, I've reset my cat and it only crashes again if I go to the plains. Thanks for trying though.
I just wanted to add that if you have a mac, the problem is most likely to do with lag. Seeing that Fluorite is such a large map and usually rather busy there's a lot of lag that comes with it.

Offline 11kal10

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Thanks to all of you, I have found a way to fix it! You all are amazing for trying to help me!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Thanks to all of you, I have found a way to fix it! You all are amazing for trying to help me!

I'm glad you've managed to fix your game! I was going to suggest the probability that Flurite Plains happens to be one of the busiest maps, and maybe the times that you've been trying to load in are times of maximum capacity. But I guess you didn't need my input!  :D

Happy it's fixed.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.