Author Topic: Brainstorming help: FH comedy group  (Read 3570 times)

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: Brainstorming help: FH comedy group
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 08:12:06 pm »
Wow, this sounds like a fun and unique idea. Hopefully it will work out. :3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2016, 08:23:51 pm »
I adore this idea <3 I wouldn't mind playing out a character xD It would be really wonderful if you could carry on through with this idea, I'm sure tons of folks would love it!

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2017, 02:14:24 am »
Okay, I know it seems like I abandoned the idea, but I just am not really active. I am a little bit, but I do come back.

So, I have been thinking on this a bit, and I have come up with a few more concepts:

Red Fox: Most of the fox tropes thrown into one: Just as self-serving as a Ferengi, but as handsome as they are ugly (or so he thinks, leading into the next attribute), arrogant, and has a sharp tongue that can deliver great burns. Very cunning.

Guests. Part of what keeps a good sitcom alive is the guest characters. I think it would be a great idea to invite random people on FH into each "episode," just so long as a good handful of us are available. Just let them make their own character, and interact naturally with our satire characters.

Ben Dun: A double play on words ("bending" or "been done [with life]"). Not too impressed with the name, so if someone can think of a better pun I would gladly accept it. A character that has somehow broken every bone in his body before he was two, has been shot and experimented on more times than he can count, bit and slashed open every place on his body, and still somehow lives to tell about it. He has endured every form of suffering. However, we would want someone very good at dark humor to play a character like this, because a character like this could easily come off as depressing or worse: a joke in bad taste.

Let me know what you think of these further ideas, and if anyone wants to join let me know what character(s) seem the most appealing to you.

I'm going to be in-game for some time today. Hopefully I will get some more ideas by observing other traits in the way people play.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 02:17:21 am by starkwolf »
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.