Author Topic: Can't log in  (Read 1339 times)

Offline virchow

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't log in
« on: April 30, 2017, 02:07:49 pm »
I know for sure that I haven't made a typo when typing my password. The user panel worked fine, so does the forum. (As you can see, haha)

I logged in the game earlier, I modified a character and then I was ready to play, but it crashed. I was in Kiwimbi beach, a map that glitched badly last night (At least for me). As in, heads and tails of characters kept clipping and it was annoying, the head/tail textures were gone expect for eyes and teeth, which are separate so maybe that's why. Also, my character got teleported in some empty map, and I know I have not left Kiwimbi. It kept crashing me for a while but it got fixed.
I'm sorry for bringing this up, it should've been in the Game Help thread instead, but perhaps they're linked.
Now the logging window I have to keep open won't let me log in, it keeps on erasing my username/password every time I type it in. And earlier, it did work, until playing the game then crashing.
I tried solving it myself, though. I tried 'Forgot password' and even changed my email address. But when I tried 'Forgot password' it said to try again.
I'm sure I'm not banned hence no notification of that...
If it helps, I've changed my username recently. But the account worked just well until now.

Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 02:10:48 pm by tweedledee »

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log in
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 02:20:56 pm »
This does belong in the Game Help boards, but it doesn't really matter at this point, it can be moved.

Though, in regards to possible solutions to this. have you tried logging into the the User Panel on the Home Page and resetting your character's location? I checked myself and I can seem to access Kiwimbi Beach just fine. Though, I do believe that you could be lagging and glitching like this because it is possible that your PC cannot handle the mass amount of objects used in that particular map.

Character Reset.

The Character Reset is a very useful tool. This was created so users can reset their character's home, as well as relocate them without being in-game. The main use of this method is so people can access their characters that might have gotten stuck somewhere in-game. For example; you can use this method if your character(s) get stuck in a map, or get stuck connecting to a map. This was introduced so users would no longer have to completely re-make their characters every time their characters got stuck somewhere.

It is pretty self explanatory. To reset your character's home, you just need to select 'Reset Home'. This only resets your character's home to Lonely Cave. You cannot use this method to teleport to any destination you in Feral Heart, only where your character's home is set. As for 'Go Home', that just easily sends your character back to it's set home. It is recommended that if you get stuck in a map that you select 'Reset Home' then 'Go Home' to fix the issue.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline virchow

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 02:48:25 pm »
Yes, I did try, but the main problem would be not being able to access the login page, as in the one I open in a new tab.
I don't know if it's a problem with my PC, the game runs smoothly, there are no missing meshes or object textures and the problem with glitchy faces was only noticeable from certain camera angles (side view, mostly). But it was present with most people on said map. My game doesn't take a lot to load either, so I really don't know what caused it. Maybe just a simple glitch, hence it worked afterwards.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 03:17:46 pm »
I'll go ahead and move this over to Game Help for you.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline virchow

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 07:54:32 pm »
do as you see fit, (though I just felt like putting in there my glitch issue because it may help), my main problem is not being able to log in on the logging tab that must be kept open in a new window, not the one in the game, so this is why I considered putting it in 'forum/site help'

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2017, 08:13:57 pm »
do as you see fit, (though I just felt like putting in there my glitch issue because it may help), my main problem is not being able to log in on the logging tab that must be kept open in a new window, not the one in the game, so this is why I considered putting it in 'forum/site help'
What happens when you try to log into the login tab page, or what is the problem you are having with the login page exactly? Does it erase the information after you select the Login button or hit enter? Does it provide an error message?
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline virchow

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2017, 07:34:15 am »
I press enter and nothing happens, it just erases everything I typed. No error screens or whatever.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2017, 07:51:00 am »
I press enter and nothing happens, it just erases everything I typed. No error screens or whatever.

This is a common issue unfortunately. Oftentimes people find that resetting their password and changing it to something else helps resolve the problem. To do that you will need to access the User Panel here.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.