Author Topic: Ruit Aethere : Skyfall // fantasy wolf rp, SEEKING HELP!  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Misterwives

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • v a g a b o n d
    • mysty-bootie
    • View Profile
R U I T     A E T H E R E
[/font][/size]
S K Y F A L L
[/size][/i]

Ruit Aethere, a fantasy land in the making. The Kingdom rules the land, residing in the sky, with their god-like wings and their almighty abilities. They crush anyone who disobeys their rule, their law, but there is still rebellion afoot.
The Rebels, who no longer wish to be ruled under almighty law. Their wings have been stripped from them, a sign of utmost disgrace. Sent to live in the rugged terrain below, they fight for their rights that have been taken from them by the above.
[/i]

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to play the lead of The Kingdom - King or Queen, Priest or Priestess; if you want this role, we will create it together, as well as plot, create lore, etc, together. I'm pretty much looking for someone who'd be interested in building off this idea with me and creating it into a full on roleplay.
You must be active and literate, and be flexible to new ideas and plot changes.

This roleplay will be LITERATE, MAPPED, RPSR, FANTASY, MATURE, and ACTIVE. If you are interested, please let me know ASAP so we can begin! I've already begun working on a map as well!
i fade in and out of this game constantly.

Offline CoconutJoe

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Ello ello ello
    • View Profile
Re: Ruit Aethere : Skyfall // fantasy wolf rp, SEEKING HELP!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 12:38:20 am »
I'd be willing to help out! It seems like an interesting idea and it'd be fun to expand on it.
-Meowsers, who just really enjoys ending things off like this.

Offline Misterwives

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • v a g a b o n d
    • mysty-bootie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 06:35:01 pm »
I'd be willing to help out! It seems like an interesting idea and it'd be fun to expand on it.
Awesome! Would you wanna exchange Skypes so we can chat on there? My laptop is having issues as of late. :(
i fade in and out of this game constantly.

Offline KipKap

• Forum Newcomer
  • Boop boop, I'm an All-American Flying foxdog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 08:44:26 pm »
I'll join in, this seems fun!

Offline CoconutJoe

• Forum Newcomer
  • Ello ello ello
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 10:55:11 pm »
Awesome! Would you wanna exchange Skypes so we can chat on there? My laptop is having issues as of late. :(
Sure!
-Meowsers, who just really enjoys ending things off like this.