Author Topic: Is there another way to update presets and have them still show on Preset Sync?  (Read 719 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Massively long title.
I have updated Gui's preset so many times that it's using up all my preset slots, there's a limited amount of times I can update presets! How do I bypass the limit of preset slots without making a new account(I've read the tutorial on extra slots)?

And, if you're wondering why I used the other slots to update one preset, I do that since users of Preset Sync can see it that way, Preset Sync doesn't show the update if I keep every edit in one slot.

I was done updating my preset until I found this hideous mark on the head(and in the worst spot possible, it can't be hidden with items) after exporting and uploading the preset, that line needs to go but I'm tired of the long process it takes for me to update the preset(The drawing part is fine, it's uploading to both Preset Sync and Mediafire I don't like).

It's okay if you tell me here or in PM that this is a silly help thread to be posting, or just post a simple yes/no to this question.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 06:31:16 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
i found the 'sync has replaced mine.  Only took like, 3 weeks.  Try putting one in the old folder you started with and let time update it.
Oh, and mediafire update it too.  When you have the time.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
i found the 'sync has replaced mine.  Only took like, 3 weeks.  Try putting one in the old folder you started with and let time update it.
Oh, and mediafire update it too.  When you have the time.
I'll make sure to update the mediafire link when I'm finished updating Gui's preset :)

It's been a long time since I used the old slot so Preset Sync must've updated it by now.

A mod can lock this now.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.