Author Topic: Whoops, My Hand Slipped [Wolfie's Art]  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Whoops, My Hand Slipped [Wolfie's Art]
« on: August 10, 2014, 09:52:09 am »
"Floofetts and floofs alike, come 'round, come 'round! Come one, come all - come see Wolfie's average art; we've got the nerdiest nerds, the humans, shipping, and much, much more!"

Heyo~! I've some art to share, only in hopes to keep this an active thread unlike my many, many hundreds of different threads on my many, many hundreds of pages.
Now, without further ado, let's get on with the average-looking art.

Wolfie / Angel

Here's one of Angel, I had a lot of fun drawing this one - it was my first picture on my new art program (FireAlpaca). I, honestly, love this picture and I'm extremely proud of it.

This is Wolfie, my obvious persona. I thought this was easy to draw, and color, but it was an honest mistake as I tried drawing another. -Small laugh- This picture of her was my avatar for some while, and is on multiple sites.

This is my current DeviantART picture, because I, honestly, loved this picture too. It's supposed to say "boring!" beside her, but due to the transparency and black background, it's blank.
William Veal and/or Rowdy Smith (Rowdiam)

So, this is a picture of William Veal's, my pirate character, boyfriend, Rowdy Smith - I'm not too happy about this one, since I grew tired of it and it even shows.
OCs o' mine

This is Riik Veldeva, my elf character. I'm so, so, so proud of this - despite his ear being misplaced and a few of the blur effects gone wrong.

This is Wyndle, one of my favorite characters so far; he's basically just a winged human with a bird tail, which I forgot in the picture.

This is Timer, the first human-ish OC to be drawn on FireAlpaca for me. She's not really human, but she's also not really anything besides sand - it's a bit difficult to understand. uwu"

This is Princely, whom I don't use anymore sadly. He's just a nomadic wolf who's looking for a pack that meets his standards in hopes to probably settle down.

This is Lucas "tumblr" Higgens. He's basically the personification of the website tumblr, and is best friends with Twitter.

Meet Marcelo Mosca, an Italian OC of mine. I've yet to actually role-play him, sadly, but I'm waiting for the right moment. This was supposed to be a reference sheet, but I grew too lazy of it, and his name's supposed to be on it - again, black background and transparency with me aren't the best of friends.

This is another persona of mine, Jagged Skies. I have no clue how to draw a deer, which is what he basically is but in a human-ish form. He just has antlers, caribou ears, and a tail.

This is Fraine, a Gray Warden OC. This is my actual character in the Dragon Age: Origins (will be also my character in Dragon Age II, once I finish Origins), which is why she's a Gray Warden despite most being wiped out completely.

So, those are my characters, at the moment atleast. I might add a few more pictures at a later date, but I'm currently unsure of that at the moment - I do want this to remain active, so it's almost a definitely.
I may also do requests in the later future, though I'm not sure of when exactly if I do.
Despite that, I hope you enjoy these average-looking pictures~!
-Wolfie

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Whoops, My Hand Slipped [Wolfie's Art]
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 11:02:55 pm »
I love your art! Your style is very unique.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: Whoops, My Hand Slipped [Wolfie's Art]
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 12:48:31 am »
I love your art! Your style is very unique.
uwu Thank you!