Author Topic: Your opinion on humans in FH?  (Read 6108 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Your opinion on humans in FH?
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2014, 01:21:24 pm »
Aye, I have to agree with Lovino.

It takes a certain amount of creativity and imagination to create a human out of a canine model, and I love that about human roleplayers.
I think it puts a good shake up on the game, showing that you don't have to be restricted to two species.
While I, personally, don't enjoy RPing as a human (because, well, I'm a human. I do it daily.), I do admire those few human roleplayers who certainly expand the horizon of the game.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2014, 07:10:27 pm »
Personally I think it's great. There's dragons, birds, etc... so why not humans? I haven't made a human character per say, but I have 4 out of 5 characters based off human/humanoid characters. Only one of them actually has a preset that shows human clothes on, but I think it's perfectly fine to have such roleplays.

Besides, we splash a bit of human qualities in every roleplay (except the most realistic ones), for example: animals talking, thinking in languages/like us, wearing clothing articles like glasses, scarves or necklaces etc..., having humanized feelings like desire for revenge and names.

In short, I support and enjoy seeing human roleplays both in Bonfire and out.

I agree there too. As Jim stated, most of the commenters don't enjoy RPing as humans because we are one of them all the time, however we're not saying that RPing humans is bad. It's good to see humans ingame because making a human is quite hard, I agree.

Aye, I have to agree with Lovino.
I think it puts a good shake up on the game, showing that you don't have to be restricted to two species.
That too is a good reason to have humans ingame and it does indeed take handfulls of time to make and plan out what the character is like, what they wear, their story ect.

However there is a slightly negative part to this. Not saying that humans are litter, because they're not.
But because there are other roleplaying games with a lot more humanized features. c:

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline bumbbles

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Go outside you say? Nah
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2014, 04:11:05 am »
I really have nothing against humans roleplaying or players as humans on Feral Heart, yet I'd rather not roleplay as one myself. I think they look like pigs in my opinion :U. I guess they're okay, yet they could be really fun to roleplay with too :D.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 04:14:49 am by Bluberri »

Sandfury

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2014, 08:44:14 am »
I think seeing humans in FH is pretty cool. I don't really mind them, though. Some of them are creative, some of them are not. (Cough, chimera markings, cough.) All in all, it's great seeing people use the models in a creative way.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2014, 10:14:06 pm »
I personally don't have much an opinion on them; if floofs wish to roleplay a human, let them
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2014, 12:33:31 am »
I personally love them, but then again... I'm just hanging around in Party chat, never EVER going into Local, and the ones I'm with are amazing roleplayers with a great plot.. Filled with vodka, swearing and aliens..

I think it's a great thing to escape from all the animal nonsense and enter the world you live in, just with something better. All it takes is a good idea, and good friends.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2014, 02:31:23 am »
I have a lot of human characters myself (though, they may not look "human", they have the first and last name out and ready). More than half of my characters are humans. I have nothing against the human role-plays in Bonfire, Fluorite, etc., as there are varying degrees of what the humans look like (mine look like average wolves, or have "abnormal" markings/colors, etc. - as do a lot of my friends).

-Wolfie

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2014, 01:06:07 am »
Aye. Nice topic. Haha. I guess some of them can be pretty fun/interesting. Depends.
 They have to be pretty creative with markings and character development, though.
I don't do it much, but when I do, it's pretty different.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline xAlucardx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2014, 02:29:04 pm »
Personally, I don't mind them, I just wouldn't be one myself. People can do whatever they wish as long as it isn't offensive and against the rules. Besides, I give props to those whom can make a good looking human character, considering how neither of the models are even remotely similar to humans.

Offline jay warfang

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2014, 06:23:23 am »
If it's aesthetically pleasing I don't really care what people role play however I do have a issue with making a flesh coloured character slapping a chimera marking in some clothes colour on it and calling that done, I'm sure that under the right circumstances it could look good it's just the majority of these that I've seen look... I suppose I could say out of place but unpleasant is a better word. Though I suppose that as long as they leave me to do my thing and they do theirs we're fine.