Poll

How alike are you and your 'sona?

Like the same person/animal!
We have a bit in common.
Well, we share a few traits...
Not much.
Polar Oposites. 'Nuff said.

Author Topic: You And Your 'Sona  (Read 7580 times)

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
Re: You And Your 'Sona
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2015, 06:47:31 pm »
Well I would say that me and my 'Sona BlackBerry are very much alike, yet different in some ways. He shares my personality as well as my tone of voice. His mane I have to say is very much like my natural hair as well as his Silver Cross necklace I do enjoy Silver Cross necklaces and the designs on them. Of course I don't have a large burn plastered on the side of my face like BlackBerry has but that's one reason why we are different. He's quite heavy around the legs with with rest of his body very skinny and slim just like mine I have a very skinny and slim rib cage and around my shoulders, neck, and arms. My stomach and abdomen is indeed very slim and skinny however my legs are healthy. Me and BlackBerry would be considered maybe 'underweight' because I have a very poor diet and immune system but our legs are just fine...well BlackBerry's front legs that is. I don't have robotic legs like BlackBerry's back legs I think that's quite obvious but then again...He's that character that I created based off my own appearance, talents, hobbies, etc. and probably the character that I put much of my personal deep thoughts into. He really is me as a storybook character.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 07:01:05 pm by Berrymutt »

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2015, 06:55:15 pm »
My 'sona Inky is based off of me personality wise, and the only thing that's really similar look-wise is our hair. Her eyes are blue and green while mine are hazel, and I definitely do not have a grayscale colored body. xD
Inky has an anti-possession tattoo from Supernatural because I'm a hardcore Supernatural fan. huehuehue-

She and I also share the part in our 'backstory' about not having a dad. Well, we have a dad, we just don't consider him our biological father~ We share hobbies, talents, likes, dislikes, etc.
Inky is a smaller dog and is kinda skinny which is the complete opposite of myself; tall and chubby.

But other than that I don't really believe we're not that similar.

in-game: hooli

Offline WildWolf#1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • pottymouth posse
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2015, 05:02:24 am »
Briar and I are quite similar personality-wise, but he is x20 cooler than me. We're both deep thinkers, and have a tendency to space out often. But, he is super chill, whereas I freak out over the smallest things. He can also get quite protective, but can keep his cool. He isn't overly outgoing but doesn't mind cuddles. I think we both lack good social skills, bahaha. I sort look up to him even though he is my own creation.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 05:29:40 am by WildWolf#1 »

spirit, who could not be broken

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2015, 10:13:36 pm »
Neon, my fursona, shares various threats with me.

We both have autism, and thus may respond differently in social situations than others. Despite this, we easily make friends. We're also nervous very quickly, have an independent opinion, and are honest with what we say or think. I think the biggest difference about us is that I'm not even 1.60 meters, but she's huge, almost 3 meters tall. Oops?

We're also both pink (well, I WEAR a lot of pink) B) And share the same nickname
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!