Author Topic: Forum Signature?  (Read 1110 times)

Offline FrostNight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Elon Musk pls return my calls uwu
    • iFrostNight
    • Frost Night
    • View Profile
Forum Signature?
« on: March 04, 2014, 08:58:09 pm »
I am new to Forums and I have a signature but I don't know how to have a picture signature. Can anyone help?

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Signature?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 09:10:44 pm »
Settin' a picture within yer forum signature is easy ma'am. Take a gander at the tutorial below created by Ms. Feareh. Hopefully it'll clear yer confusion on the matter:

Signature

For signatures we will be doing almost the same steps but will be using a different link this time. We will be using the IMG coding this time.

Go back to your file sharing site and find this link. It should be a IMG link if not then chances are it wont work to well. After that fallow the same steps as the Avatar by going into the Forum Profile Information and this time, go in your signature box.

After you click that then it will give you options such as "Signature" which is what you want. From there you just input the IMG coding you have gotten and then save it. In a few minutes or so you will have a signature.

And If you've done all the steps correctly then you have successfully uploaded a prefect signature. Now just a note that0 there is a size limit to this as well, you are able to see how much space you have left when you look at the number grid underneath the signature box. You can upload jpg, and gifs in the signature box as far as I know of.
With all this said, this ends the tutorial on Adding a signature to your profile.

For more further questions fell free to shot me a PM and I will try my best to help out. I do hope you find this small tutorial helpful for some of you younger members out there getting used to the forum setting.
gone

Dire Night Wolf

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 09:12:16 pm »
Easy, get the link of the picture that you want to use (If you have one on your pc, you can upload it to a picture hosting website and copy the link) and then, copy and paste this into your signature:
Code: [Select]
[img]LINK OF THE PICTURE HERE[/img]
Paste the link of your picture where it says: LINK OF THE PICTURE HERE

You can mess around with it too, such as specifying the width and height of the pic, just replace the first [img] with [img width=!height=!]

Replace the ! with the desired height/width in pixels.

Edit: Vespian got to it first XD

lindaminda

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 11:23:10 am »
It's easy.
I prefer uploading screenshots to photobucket.
I'll show you a small tutorial I did recently.