Author Topic: Vampire vs. Cannibal?  (Read 3215 times)

Offline FrostNight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Elon Musk pls return my calls uwu
    • iFrostNight
    • Frost Night
    • View Profile
Vampire vs. Cannibal?
« on: May 04, 2014, 08:58:27 pm »
I don't even know....

Hey guys, who would win in a fight? A vampire or a cannibal? Give me reasons~~~

I must know.

I thought about this with the CCC group on FH and a new vampire group.

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire vs. Cannibal?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 08:59:40 pm »
essentially, they are the same c; but i'd have to say, a vampire because they have those special powers and shiz

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 09:26:50 pm »
Obviously a vampire,  seeing cannibals are just human beings with no truly deadly fangs that suck all yer blood but just eat other human beings. Vampires, on the other hand, have a few powers to easily beat a cannibal in a second, aye?

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 09:34:16 pm »
I think the obvious choice would be a vampire, however though I'm gonna go with cannibal :3

Even though a vampire has all these powers they do have their weaknesses like the sun (unless they're sparkling vampires). They're more vulnerable during the day than in the night. Since a cannibal eats people I'm sure they have ways of luring victims and know a couple of things about being sneaky and killing other people.  

If it was a one on one fight then I think the vampire would win. If it were just a matter of a surprise attack I wanna go with the cannibal, could be a vampire hunter for all we know xD
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 09:37:48 pm »
To me, it really depends on the vampires' capabilities. For instance:

Are they like yer original Dracula who bursts into flames when in the sunlight, dies if staked in the heart with wood, can levitate, can't cross rushin' water, is able to hypnotize their victims through eye contact, are able to turn into bats, sleeps durin' the day while is active durin' the night, etc?
Or do they not withhold so many weaknesses and are focused more on the strengths of a vampiric lineage?

Each party has their pros and cons but I'd honestly have to say I see the Cannibals have a greater advantage/chance to survive in the long run. The vampires, while incredibly strong and are able to wield supernatural abilities, have far too many weaknesses that the cannibals can use quite efficiently if correctly planned out but, as stated prior, if they don't withhold all the restrictions yer Count Dracula possessed, then the Vampires might have the battlefield as their own. It also depends on the cannibals' intelligence in dealin' with such a problematic creature(s). If they're stealthy like attackin' durin' the day (when the vampires are asleep), leadin' the vampires into planned traps, and pretty much usin' any weakness they have against them, then they could stand their ground but if they blatantly rush towards the creatures like it's some petty massacre, then yeah- they're dead.

All in all, my vote is for the cannibals.
gone

Offline FrostNight

• Experienced Traveler
    • iFrostNight
    • Frost Night
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2014, 10:07:37 pm »
I think the obvious choice would be a vampire, however though I'm gonna go with cannibal :3

Even though a vampire has all these powers they do have their weaknesses like the sun (unless they're sparkling vampires). They're more vulnerable during the day than in the night. Since a cannibal eats people I'm sure they have ways of luring victims and know a couple of things about being sneaky and killing other people.  

If it was a one on one fight then I think the vampire would win. If it were just a matter of a surprise attack I wanna go with the cannibal, could be a vampire hunter for all we know xD

That's a good one xD

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2014, 10:14:26 pm »
CANNIBAL WINS PERIOD WENDIGO WINS MY BBY

WENDIGO WINS NO OPINIONS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline FrostNight

• Experienced Traveler
    • iFrostNight
    • Frost Night
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2014, 10:39:43 pm »
To me, it really depends on the vampires' capabilities. For instance:

Are they like yer original Dracula who bursts into flames when in the sunlight, dies if staked in the heart with wood, can levitate, can't cross rushin' water, is able to hypnotize their victims through eye contact, are able to turn into bats, sleeps durin' the day while is active durin' the night, etc?
Or do they not withhold so many weaknesses and are focused more on the strengths of a vampiric lineage?

Each party has their pros and cons but I'd honestly have to say I see the Cannibals have a greater advantage/chance to survive in the long run. The vampires, while incredibly strong and are able to wield supernatural abilities, have far too many weaknesses that the cannibals can use quite efficiently if correctly planned out but, as stated prior, if they don't withhold all the restrictions yer Count Dracula possessed, then the Vampires might have the battlefield as their own. It also depends on the cannibals' intelligence in dealin' with such a problematic creature(s). If they're stealthy like attackin' durin' the day (when the vampires are asleep), leadin' the vampires into planned traps, and pretty much usin' any weakness they have against them, then they could stand their ground but if they blatantly rush towards the creatures like it's some petty massacre, then yeah- they're dead.

All in all, my vote is for the cannibals.

Awesome xD

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 02:02:32 am »
It depends on what species the cannibal is. The cannibal label is usually for human beings, and a vampire isn't really human (immortal), so the cannibal doesn't have use of it's strength.

Offline dogfriend

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • your local fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014, 06:20:19 pm »
i've seen let's plays of The Forest and i have come to the conclusion that you don't wanna mess with cannibals.
im animaljamforever ingame