Author Topic: Zeriten's Preset thing.  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Cherryheart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • shrek lion
    • View Profile
Zeriten's Preset thing.
« on: August 30, 2013, 10:43:53 pm »
My presets

These are my presets. I may add more to this thread but for now it's just these 3 presets. Requests are closed currently. There's a chance I might open them. Also expect a marking pack in a little while. little while aka a few months.

This is a test for my fur texture. It isn't those hyper realistic omg fur textures but it's just a... texture, I guess. It took about 3 hours to do, I had to redo it at first because i saved it with no layers and closed gimp accidentally QQ

This is Globe which is a bunny. She wasn't too hard to make considering her simple design and colors. She took about 40 minutes. I came up with her by trying to combine a panda and a californian rabbit for an adoptable design, but then I decided to just keep her as an OC instead of selling her. (And yes, her eyes are the same texture as the above preset)

I made this preset for my friend's character on IW. He doesn't have an account currently, and I do not know if he ever will. I really like how its face turned out. I didn't mean for it to have a cool smile but oh well xD

all of the pics are smaller here to help reduce lag, but you can check out my preset gallery for larger ones + an IT preset on my deviantART, Zeriten.

thanks for viewing!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 10:09:00 pm by Zeriten »

i sleep with a gun under my pillow pet

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Zeriten's Preset thing.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 10:48:29 pm »
That bunny. All of the presets are nice, Zeri. I like the way you blended in the hues on the first preset plus the eyes on all of them. Keep up the good work.
+floof.
gone

Offline Cherryheart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • shrek lion
    • View Profile
Re: Zeriten's Preset thing.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 10:54:13 pm »
Thanks!

i sleep with a gun under my pillow pet