Author Topic: How does your group talk?  (Read 1616 times)

Offline Cherryheart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • shrek lion
    • View Profile
How does your group talk?
« on: September 02, 2013, 03:48:17 am »
How does your group talk?

By this I mean, when you're in a role-play, what does your group use to communicate? For example, does your group chat in local and role-play in group? Or do the complete opposite? Just a question out of curiosity.

The recent groups I've been in have only used party for chatting uncensored, group for just plain chatting and local for roleplaying. I suspect a majority of groups use local for roleplaying, but I'm not sure as I've only been a part of mapless roleplays so far. I do remember one of the mapped roleplays I've been in that they roleplayed in general. I have to say, it's somewhat annoying when you're in a mapped roleplay with two groups and you're sent to camp while the rest of the group is out at a gory war in local and you can't hear a word they're saying.

Sorry if it's a little confusing.

i sleep with a gun under my pillow pet

Offline Whirrbee

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I have a love hate relationship with bees
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: How does your group talk?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 04:02:05 am »
The groups that I'm in have always roleplayed in local and chatted in group. When I'm in a mapped roleplay its normally roleplay in general and chat in group. I love you icon, fluffy chickens =u=
ACCOUNT MOVED  http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile
Reasons for moving
- I hated my name
- Whirrbee was an oc of mine and he was the worst character I've ever made.
- Seeing the name made me annoyed
I changed it to something I'd love forever so I won't move again.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 06:11:58 am »
The groups that I'm in have always roleplayed in local and chatted in group. When I'm in a mapped roleplay its normally roleplay in general and chat in group.

^ Pretty much the same thing they said ^
My groups only use the group chat to get things organized in the group like location and ranks etc. The actual rping is done in local on public maps and general/local on private maps. We also use the group chat for casual non rp chat during a rp.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 06:47:05 am »
Well when my group RP's, we do it in local so everyone can hear and join in. We generally goof off and have meaningful conversation in group chat, that and ranking business to tend to in group only.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358