Author Topic: Terrible Rumors  (Read 2064 times)

Offline Fantasia_Cross

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • https://www.deviantart.com/unite
    • View Profile
Terrible Rumors
« on: April 15, 2013, 03:16:42 am »
I've heard some terrible things about what's happening to FeralHeart. I've heard that people are loosing interest in the game and it's going to be shut down! We can't let that happen! Even if there isn't prey and items, it will still always be a wonderful way to expand the imagination and be able to play our characters, develop their personalities, make maps the easy way, and so many other things! Even if people are loosing interest, we can't just let it fail! It really terrifies me that one day, FeralHeart will vanish, and I, and others will never be able to make maps, comics, friends, and expand our characters....please....no matter what happens....don't let it go away....  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Feel free to ask for my Discord in regards to Feralheart Topics.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Rumors
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 03:25:48 am »
Hmm... Well, with the activity level on the server reaching 1000+ people online a day, I really don't think FH is going anywhere, anytime soon. There are just too many people who still really care for it. Not to mention, if the game were to be shut down, it would be made very clear via an announcement on the forums (which, there are none).

Those who might think negatively about FH's future are likely drawing conclusions from the fact that Kov left a year ago. However, we're still here, aren't we? The staff still works hard to keep the game running, and it's still business as usual in and outside the game.

I think what you've been hearing is just like you said-- a rumor, and a false one at that. I don't think we're going anywhere anytime soon, dear.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 03:28:07 am by WhiteLightHeart »
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 03:29:49 am »
Yeah, what WhiteLight said.
I haven't heard such rumors before, so it's likely that none of these are true. Even if people are quiting Feral Heart, more people are discovering it and playing it. Old members may go away, but new members come in every day. So I don't think Feral Heart will be shutting down any time soon.
Inactive

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 03:50:33 am »
My friend said it was being shut down, along saying something mean though not to me.
But I didn't believe it. They were wrong for sure.
As everyone here is saying, I don't think it will be. It might be old, but I don't think it will be shut down, heck, FH+ is in progress. They don't shut down FH I'm sure when FH+ Is just finishing.
Don't worry floof. It won't be shut down for a while now. ;3

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 05:48:22 am »
I'm pretty sure if this sort of thing was going to happen the staff members would inform us in a update they give out.

If a staff members didn't say this, then it's a false rumor.

It's very unlikely that this will cause Internet failed for users, Feral Heart is only operational as a MMORPG game and only uses Internet to connect players. If you lose Internet connection then it's not from this game it's from something else.

The only thing that is down is FH+, and that's due to it being re-designed by Simba. It will be relaunched in the Feral Heart map section as a regular map due to Feral Heart not supporting fan made versions of the game.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 07:52:19 am »
Rumours....my favourite...

First things first, fear not. FeralHeart seems relatively popular for what it is, and if people keep introducing it to their friends, we can help to increase the population. Which gets down to the point that popular games don't get shut down....usually. But as Feareh just said; "If the staff members didn't say this, then it is false." Assume that 'news' you hear from a regular user is a rumour until it is confirmed by a member of staff before jumping to any conclusions.

I don't think FeralHeart is anywhere anytime soon. We may not have an impending updates, but it can still be fun if you make or install maps and other kinds of mods. :)

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 08:14:58 am »
Just like the others said,if the staff didn't said anything about it(like posted in the update section) this means that it's just a rumour,nothing more.FeralHeart is still  populated,new members join daily.Yes,indeed,FH's progress just stopped,but who knows?Maybe someday,in the near future,we will have the hunting system we dream for!

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 12:01:50 pm »
FH is not shutting down, The only time you should believe it is when it comes from a staff member mainly Redlinelies or Razmirz the server master.

Rumors like these arent to be taken seriously and are mearly to give people a good laugh amongst themselves without realising it might actually be causing a slight panic within the community things should be thought out before said I believe. However no I can assure you FH is not going anywhere any time soon.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2013, 06:01:12 pm »
Yes, as ^ have said, if the game was shutting down there would be a notice by Red or Razmirz.
I belives this is just a rumor someone came up with to fill a void of concern they had.
and as Whitelight said, the dayly activeitie being as high as it is, more people care about feral-heart than hate it.