Author Topic: Will registration time being open ever be extended?  (Read 1318 times)

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Will registration time being open ever be extended?
« on: January 28, 2018, 07:37:33 pm »
or will it stay at 15 to 30 minutes for good?

Will the servers ever be upgraded to be able to handle it without this limitation? or is that not even going to be considered?

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Will registration time being open ever be extended?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 08:04:55 pm »
Hello, realflow100!

Firstly, please try to keep all questions to one post for next time! It's unnecessary to create two posts love. <3

In response to your other post and this one, Registration is completely randomized. There's a reason for it and unfortunately we don't know if Staff will change it or can. Here's more on it;
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=50461.0

The adware that you're talking about is necessary as it pays the forum and game to run essentially. There's absolutely no virus's associated with the pop-ups. All you can really do is close the page when it opens.

I hope that helped some. ^^
not active here anymore ♡

Offline realflow100

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 12:03:43 am »
so it could be open at any time from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM???????? Darn that makes it really hard..
Gonna have to set my phone on a timer to go off every 15 to 30 minutes to tell me to refresh the registration page.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 12:50:30 am »
so it could be open at any time from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM???????? Darn that makes it really hard..
Gonna have to set my phone on a timer to go off every 15 to 30 minutes to tell me to refresh the registration page.

I wouldn't keep refreshing that often and here is why:
Registration is set to open upon the beginning of an hour and is open for the duration of the hour that it opens on. So, for example, registration may open up at 1:00PM and go through until 1:59PM. So, in that case there'd be no need to refresh every 15 to 30 minutes, but rather just make sure you are checking the page atleast once every hour that passes, when you are able of course ^^

Best of luck to you. Let us know if you have further questions
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.