Author Topic: Juno's lil' biography  (Read 2267 times)

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
Juno's lil' biography
« on: November 29, 2015, 06:18:51 pm »
Okay, first off I'd like to say that my name irl isn't, obviously, really Juno. It's Leigh (Pronounced like Lee, just to clear things up), but I figured I needed a little name to go by online and thought Juno sounded nice.
I also know that seeing as I first joined FH in 2011, it's a lot too late to post something like this in introductions, I honestly had no idea this board existed.
I'm 14, let's be glad I'm not any younger because if you see my posts from 2012 I excessively used "le", cringe. I enjoy reading and writing and drawing, I love Steven Universe, Big Bang Theory, and Once Upon a Time. Also, my e key is a bit messed up on this computer, so until I get my new one for christmas beear with me, for missing, extra, or misplaced e's. I also very much njoy watching youtubers, so I'd be glad to talk about them! And I'm a very huge fan of HP. Ingame I probably won't capitalize anything, or chatting, or anywhere else, it's just somthing about forums that  apparntly leevel up my grammar.
I'm very terrified of spiders, like most people.
I also eenjoy gaming, mostly rpgs like the elder scrolls series, Destiny, the dragon age series, etc, and I'll occasionally play minecraft or terraria, and I also really enjoy the sims sries, I've been playing it since I was in kindergarten which was the year after sims 2 could come out. I've always been a strong reader, so I needed no help, in kindergarten I could sight read words like hideous and prosecution, which is pretty good for a five year old kid.
Also, my dad passed from cancer and because of that I have terrible anxiety regarding health issues. Also my favorite animal is a bear! I find all kinds of them absolutely adorable. Maybe in a bit I'll supply pictures of my pets.
Tumblr: istoletheirbreeches.tumblr.com
Twitter: (It's mostly to post about youtube) @slaybellsjingle
And I guess I might as well show my face, here's the most recent picture of me. I'm growing my hair back out to shoulder length, after a year of a pixie cut, it gets a little boring.(I am the palest creature to ever walk this earth)

« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 06:20:51 pm by ????????Juno???????? »

bork
(i don't even like hotdogs)

Preach

Re: Juno's lil' biography
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 07:01:29 pm »
My, my, why...don't you look pretty! It was a pleasure to know more about you and I hope to see around more. I'm also terrified of spiders. DX They sau they bring good luck, which I don't know why. Anyway, great job.

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 08:29:37 pm »
Thank you! And what kind of crazies think they could bring good luck? They have too many legs and too many eyes, not to mention those mandible things :c, v scary.

bork

Preach

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 08:33:12 pm »
Thank you! And what kind of crazies think they could bring good luck? They have too many legs and too many eyes, not to mention those mandible things :c, v scary.

No, because, my sister said spiders bring good luck wishes if you don't kill it. :/ I was like are you serious. But yeah, I still hate spiders.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 08:40:41 pm »
Leigh is such a pretty name. ;; You're really pretty, too! Aaaa- Juno is a nice alt name, though. c:
I can see we have a few things in common, such as liking OUAT, minecraft, sims and the elder scrolls series. B)

It was nice to get to know you, though!!
I really enjoyed reading this.

in-game: hooli

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2015, 08:52:13 pm »
Thanks much! c: I really love your avatar btw.

bork