Author Topic: I started the white tiger flood in bonfire!!!!!  (Read 2060 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
I started the white tiger flood in bonfire!!!!!
« on: April 02, 2013, 07:48:36 am »
ok so i went on to play as usual, i went bonfire in my boring old character i made (it was not a tiger) and i walked around bonfire checking players out and looking at different characters. Then i had a really good idea.... 'why not make a white tiger' i thought to myself. so i come back few minutes later and rest in bonfire on that cliff. people must have liked my char cos then loads of tigers appeared. In an hour or so there was 45 or more members of white tigers in my group..... and three other groups each having 20 or more white tigers..................

i think i have bad luck.... because that same thing happened ages ago when i played as a white wolf with white wings and blue eyes.... loads of people wanted to be one cos they thought my character was cute.......

>:( >:( >:(
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

BouncyLion101

Re: I started the white tiger flood in bonfire!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 01:59:15 pm »
Sadly, this happens a lot in Feral Heart.
Mainly in crowded areas..like Bonfire and Flourite.

But I kind of find it funny that people copied your character probably to look "unique" and "different" and now they look exactly the same as a bunch of other people. XD

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 04:46:49 pm »
Usually normal or realistic looking animals are the most common copied around Feral Heart...and also making Wolf Rain characters too. If you are wanting to make a character that you want to claim for yourself, give him a item, or make him alittle of a unnatural color.

XD kinda funny cause I had this thing happen to me when I was just siting in Plains, and then I came back from my AFKness, and about 3 other Jaguars were hovering around me BC

Personally I never go to Bonfire cause since that place is so constricted and not enough room to actually run and a bunch of people literally everywhere, it makes on heck of a lag fest for me
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Hotdogsrule

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • i eat cereal at 6 pm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 12:37:26 am »
Yes, in an RP, I was sitting at SB, waiting for members. Someone joined.
I was named "Coru".
Got off a second to edit my character. I come back, and the person that just joined (I recognized the user.) looked THE EXACT SAME (But a little more feminine,) and changed her name to "Cora".

I was like. "THE FUDGE IS YOUR PROBLEM!"
The leader did nothing as I sat there, right next to the person, whispering: "They copied!"

bork
(i don't even like hotdogs)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 12:29:59 pm »
yeah, bonfire is really laggy. And it is quite funny when a bunch of people copies one character...
and yeah it happens.. but sometimes it freaks me out..

Offline RisingLife

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 07:14:28 pm »
I've had a similar experience in bonfire a loooooong time ago. Celtic markings were super popular (are they still really popular?) and my cousin and I wanted to be a bit different. So we created little wolf pups with the Chimera markings, but instead of being exactly the same, we flipped the colors so we were exact opposites of each other. Our names were Zani and Inaz (names flipped backwards). So anyways, we went on and settled down at the adoption center, and about two minutes later two more pups who looked almost exactly liked us came on called Sani and Inas. Then the clones started piling up, and soon they overflowed to Ficho. This lasted for around a month, but yeah. My and cousin and I at first didn't mind, but then she started yelling at people, which only made it worse x3

If I had any advice for you crystal, I would say take it as a compliment, but i know thats hard, so just try to make a character that is kind of hard to copy. I know if you color some markings right, they play with your eyes a little, so try and do that.
Check out my preset shop here!
And Art thread here!
And Character Bio here!?

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 07:31:35 pm »
Thats pretty clever what u did with ur cousin.. and lol i sometimes scream at people for copying my character!
and i guess it is kind of a compliment :)))