Author Topic: The ____ RP/Group You've Ever Seen!  (Read 1229 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
The ____ RP/Group You've Ever Seen!
« on: April 09, 2013, 01:20:20 am »
What's the _____ rp/group/person you've ever seen falling in each of these categories:

Weirdest

Funniest

Saddest

Noobiest (XD)

Trolliest (Hey, I make up words now! XD)

Odd

Powerplaying/Godmodding
For me:

Weirdest: The weirdest thing I've ever seen is a group of bananas. ^^

Funniest: The Stores rp. We yelled out random ads at people like "FREE BRAS AT WALMART!" XD

Saddest: With Kamaria, actually. Her family keeps getting broken up and her pack keeps ruining her chances to be reunited with her mother and brother and keeps getting attacked.

Noobiest: Well, I once saw a person who went up to their friend and said: It's so crowded here! Let's go to lonely cave? Person: Sure! And they poofed, and then came back wailing looking for their friend.

Trolliest: A trolling taco that buttswinged over people.

Odd: Me and my friend rped as plants. I couldn't stop laughing at the things we rped! And we did it in local and everyone's just like: O_o

So, how 'bout you? Who fits under each category?

Offline RisingLife

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Derp
    • View Profile
Re: The ____ RP/Group You've Ever Seen!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 01:37:55 am »
Hmm...lets see

Weirdest: The dessert group I saw in Bonefire. It consisted of a jumping muffin, a dancing cake, and a skipping cupcake (?)

Funniest: Another group I saw in Bonfire, but it was full of green people who would run around either sitting in a triangle around people without talking or yelling at random people about totally different things xD

Saddest: One RP i was in, where my character's family left him, and his daughter turned out to be a killer, and then she became a mother right after becoming a warrior, which resulted of his wife killing herself and my character having mental breakdown x.x

Noobiest: The one Warriors RP in Bonfire (when I was a newb) with the leader Brightstar and deputy Starlight x3x they would run up to random people and yell "U IN OUR TERRTRY *kills*"

Trolliest: I have to say the green guys again xD

Odd: A Homestuck RP in Ascension, but they were playing spin-the-bottle with a Hetalia RP o3o

Powerplaying/Godmodding: A Warriors RP (surprise surprise) with a dragon and a cat with poison claws and super powers -3-

TaaDaa xD
Check out my preset shop here!
And Art thread here!
And Character Bio here!?