Author Topic: Goodbye Feral Heart...  (Read 2825 times)

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Goodbye Feral Heart...
« on: April 04, 2013, 05:54:51 pm »
Goodbye, Ferals.
I'm about to leave this game, maybe for good...
I've been bullied, ignored, joke of, betrayed, left, forgotten... I just can't handle it...
I've been an active player since 2011 and I never managed to make a good friend... And the friends that, maybe, cared about me left in a matter of time, without saying "bye" and never came back.
I just hate this! I once made a good friend that in the end was just messing with me, breaking my heart in the end... leaving me alone...
Sometimes my life in real life is hard and I thoguth that maybe on this game I could find people with the same tastes as I, but I was wrong...
The players of this game are so mean... Even some players are banned for no reason...
I just can't take it anymore...

A part of just wishes that I never played this game...

Offline Crowfather

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "Derp."
    • View Profile
    • Galdu Arima
Re: Goodbye Feral Heart...
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 06:02:53 pm »
:( I wish you luck in your life dude. Life can be hard but you should always treasure what little happiness you might have while living it. Even if that happiness abandoned you, the heartwarming memory of what it once was should always be treasured. Yes, I know some individuals are mean and immature, but there's always those rare few who are kind and actually care. Trust me, I know.

I won't go into a whole Dr. Phil ramble but all I will say is 'Goodbye' and I hope life brings you to a bright future instead of a dark and dreary one.

~Vespian Soule (AKA, Dishonored)
Shove em' in a sack and throw em' over
Feed em' to the hungry rats for dinner

Shoot em' through the heart with a loaded pistol
Slice their throats with a rusty cleaver

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 06:05:04 pm »
Dude, sad to hear you go but I must note that most bans are for a reason.
Hope you find something you really injoy doing in life, and make some friends.

Tho, maybe this isn't the place for this topic to go.Eh, it was moved nvm.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 06:11:21 pm by Mossstar1992 »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 06:17:05 pm »
I'm really sorry to see you go Marco. I'm not always so great with goodbyes but know that you will be missed very much here even if you feel like you don't have friends here anymore. Every member here is a valued and loved member and know that should you wish to return we'll all be here more than happy to welcome you back. I'm sorry if some users didn't treat you well but there are a lot of nice people in this community that I'm sure would love to be your friend.

I'll move the topic to the "leaving" section for you.

As for the line
Even some players are banned for no reason...
That's not true. Players are always banned for a valid reason like breaking the rules and in the cases of glitch bans the staff always fix those problems up so do not accuse them of banning for no reason.

Offline Sukani

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Blondie~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 01:24:15 am »
Aww, goodbye Marco!
It honestly sucks to have you leave us, but I wish you the best of luck and we will miss you!

~Suka

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 02:51:44 am »
I've been bullied all over the internet too ever since I turned 10 and i'm 17 now, but I still never lose hope! Somebody banend me from FH for 4 months but once I get back on, I will still make you-tube videos, maps, and presents! I once turned a bully into a moderator before cause In was being so nice to them. Well bye, Gotta go handle some bullies now. (A.K.A, My younger Brother.
Um, plz dont talk of bans here.If you look into the rules it says not to speak of them.And plz dont double post.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 04:13:14 am »
Really sorry to hear about the bullying. I have met some rude and mean people here, but thankfully no one has bullied me here before.
It's always sad to see a person upset, even over the Internet.

I wish you good luck in real life and farewell.