Author Topic: Do you ask yourself...?  (Read 5375 times)

Offline Raddlegoose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Do you ask yourself...?
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 08:54:53 pm »
 In the beginning, I was sorta shy, and I didn't have great grammar. That was the reason why I made my first post 5 months after I joined. Plus, I did more roleplaying than anything, and I kinda thought that most people in the community would be rude. Again this was about 14 months ago(Yes, I DO REMEMBER how long Ive played this game).

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2016, 06:51:11 am »
i looked back at my old posts from like 2013 and 2014 (when i was super active on the forum) some time ago and all i can say is that i creeped myself out so much. i had no idea how maniac i acted back then, jesus christ. i feel bad for the people who had to tolerate me back then.
in-game wise, it's pretty much the same but i was such an immature brat starting out. i couldn't focus on anything at all and and i could never finish off anything, which made it difficult for myself to rp and keep friendships intact. this is still a problem for me today but i was so inconsiderate and clueless about it at the time.

dunno how i can describe myself today, except for the fact that i'm more social and mature. i also learned a lesson to not publicly show my strong interests to people who barely know me. haha

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2016, 08:34:11 am »
I've only been here about half a year now, but within those very few months I've quite easily changed. Before I was very outgoing (still partly am), and determined to get to 1,000 posts on the forums. Therefore I'd always been incredibly hyperactive; but once my goal was reached at 1,000 posts I decided it was about time to calm down. So over time I've definitely stepped back and relaxed, and although it means I've been very inactive in-game because I'm quite a busy bee right now - I've always remained loyal to these forums and always will. I've sort of "grown up" into the person I a today and am still growing and maturing.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline hellensilverwolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • babayagaga
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2016, 03:20:10 pm »
It's completely opposite for me (just like for many others I guess). Feral Heart affected me in a way, and now when I look at my old posts I realize how much of a dork I was. Not being self critical or something, it's just how it is. This game allows me to be myself, without putting on a mask and trying to be someone else (thanks to the strict rules and a rather accepting community, I guess) which is what I do in other gaming communities and occasionally in real life. That is probably why I still come back here sometimes, even though I'm not active anymore.

I'm not in love with every member of the community, but I'm liking the changes in myself and others so far. It would be more visible if FH was more active tho.

Offline Keaira815

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2016, 05:20:32 pm »
I joined Feral Heart about a year ago, and I am still usually the youngest within my friend circle, but I still feel that I have matured tremendously. From learning the correct way to role play, to making new friends.

When I first started to play Feral Heart, I joined many wolf packs and made some new acquaintances along the way. But as time passed I grew less close to the friends I made as they became inactive. I began to roam the game aimlessly and felt my self starting to become more inactive as well. I took a break from the game for about a month, and decided I needed to join an active group. I remember I used to just lay around fluorite plains watching advertising movies for groups deciding which one I should join, but none of them seemed to fit my requirements at the time. That was when I decided to start my own pack named "Wolf Eclipse." Now that I look back at how I organized the pack, I laugh and think "oh my god, look at how far you've came from that point." I made many friends from the pack, and I am still in touch with a few members ever since that pack has been disbanded.

In the beginning I didn't believe that there was any bad sides of the community, and I believed that everyone was cheerful and bubbly. But as I have become more outgoing and social to other players, I see that some generalizations I have made could be wrong.

In conlclusion, I am saying that I have grown so much in the time that I have played feral heart, and made many friends on the way.

Profile by me
Siggy by ~IsCreated

Offline NaiaRulez

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Sorry, did I roll my eyes out loud?
    • naiafh
    • naiafh
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2016, 09:40:50 am »
I gotta say that when I joined Feral Heart, I was SO WEIRD. Literally, SO WEIRD.

Let's imagine that you're laying in any map, and then a weird, neon and ugly character comes (Yup, that weird, neon and ugly character was me at that time)
So, that weird, neon and ugly character is jumping around you with a creepy smiley face, and starts to talk in the chat without knowing how to speak english and saying weird things to every user that comes by its way. Asking to be your friend or to join your group with ununderstandable words when attempting to speak in english.

So yah, that was me in 2011 end, when I joined Feral Heart... I was 9. Even my old username was creepy.

Find me in-game as NaiaRulez

I Ship It!

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2016, 03:03:40 pm »
When I joined Feral Heart, I was pretty little. At least in my opinion. I had no knowledge if the forums nor Roleplay and I always made a new character and created such amazing stories through RP. Even though I was quite the mate-beggar in those times, I was young then and I didn't know any better. I started to mature as the following year came and I also was active on the forum. I started to mature a bit and I met some pretty good people here.
I was striving for so many things and I achieved some of it, but then I realized I wasn't happy with myself and left. I came back again with a different attitude and I'll stick around for a bit. Otherwise, I guess that sums up how much I changed <.<

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2016, 10:08:36 pm »
I could say that I've changed. I've had a lot going on irl and that has affected the way I act since I started playing FeralHeart beginning of 2011. I used to be a lot more social and a lot more active in the community. I used to hop online every day! o-o Now, I'm hardly on at all. I'm a lot older now, and still enjoy the community on the forums. I feel as if our community has shown me that there are still good people out there, despite all the negativity we see in the real world. I've matured a lot, have grown as a person, have a different perspective on a lot of topics, but for some reason I'm less social. However, that doesn't mean I don't want to be social, I just don't have many people to talk to.
It's good that you can evaluate yourself and see how you've grown. I think that's the importance of all of this. Noticing your positive changes over the years and your negative changes and forming a new you.
I wouldn't want to push my old self away, I'd want to watch and see for myself all that has changed throughout the years. I have a memory disorder so some things will come to a surprise to me.

Great topic btw. Really made me think :)
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.