Author Topic: back..... again  (Read 3034 times)

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
back..... again
« on: September 08, 2019, 04:36:51 am »

hey :)

idk if people remember me. i've been around since 2012, off and on. at one point caused some drama, had some people who hated me. eventually just left for a year or two because i had no reason to stay.

but i'm back now, after long consideration. i wanna be active again, in game and on the forums, as well as be involved with the community!

the person i was back when people began disliking me is not the person i am today, i've done some serious self reflecting. i'm 20 now, and can confidently say i've matured, and i want a chance to show it to those who are still around here that have or had issues with me. i'm here to make friends, role play and have fun like everyone else  :)

so, those who are active around here you'll be seeing me around a lot more, and i hope i can make some more friends around here!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 05:30:30 am by Hooli »

in-game: hooli

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: back..... again
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 05:57:20 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Though you may have been a trouble maker in the past, I'm happy to hear you've bettered yourself and decided to return. =) However, even though you're an adult, can you adult? I don't think anybody can. And those who look like pros have just mastered making "winging it" look good... xD Excited to see you around~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 06:09:54 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Though you may have been a trouble maker in the past, I'm happy to hear you've bettered yourself and decided to return. =) However, even though you're an adult, can you adult? I don't think anybody can. And those who look like pros have just mastered making "winging it" look good... xD Excited to see you around~

aha no i can't for the life of me i have no idea what i'm doing x)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 08:58:18 am »
Welcome back! I barely remember people who are even active so I don't know if we've ever met, so nice to meet you! I've done some stupid stuff myself back years ago, both on here and in other communities. I know every situation is different, but I do get the idea of feeling or being told you're immature. Just remember we can all be better and do better things, we're not always the same person forever!

Hope you have fun in Feral-Heart, it's changed quite a bit since you probably left, but I believe the game's future is going to be a good one.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2019, 09:04:37 am »
I know that you were a MOTS in winter 2015. Mr. Hooligans.
Of course we remember you. Hello :3
I believe I used to see you at stone bridge back in the days.
People used to dislike you??  ???
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 09:06:51 am by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2019, 03:21:43 pm »
Ahh, Hooli! I remember you quite well, in fact. I'm pleased to see you making a return to the community in a whole, you've been gone for quite some time now. Regardless of what people might have thought and felt, everyone is entitled to a second chance in life; no matter what case it might be. I'll be looking around for you and I hope to see you around more. <3 Welcome back.
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2019, 05:23:55 pm »
Welcome back! I barely remember people who are even active so I don't know if we've ever met, so nice to meet you! I've done some stupid stuff myself back years ago, both on here and in other communities. I know every situation is different, but I do get the idea of feeling or being told you're immature. Just remember we can all be better and do better things, we're not always the same person forever!

Hope you have fun in Feral-Heart, it's changed quite a bit since you probably left, but I believe the game's future is going to be a good one.

nice to meet you!! thank you for the kind words. :)

I know that you were a MOTS in winter 2015. Mr. Hooligans.
Of course we remember you. Hello :3
I believe I used to see you at stone bridge back in the days.
People used to dislike you??  ???

aha yeah, good times. hello!! stone bridge was the best place ever dont @ me.
& yes unfortunately, don't think it was very public but eh, those days and people are behind. im here to make new memories!!

Ahh, Hooli! I remember you quite well, in fact. I'm pleased to see you making a return to the community in a whole, you've been gone for quite some time now. Regardless of what people might have thought and felt, everyone is entitled to a second chance in life; no matter what case it might be. I'll be looking around for you and I hope to see you around more. <3 Welcome back.

hiiii! yes lmao it's been a long while but somehow i'm back here again. can't ever really seem to permanently leave x) tysm for the kind words <3

Rhakorra

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2019, 06:07:08 pm »
What I like to see is people not giving up, and you're one of them. Although you're mature and older now, not many can master can this as few will feel discouraged. Either way, I am proud of you and hope you make your way back into the community. Continue to have your head up and just brush past the haters! Go girl!

Welcome back

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2019, 06:11:23 pm »
Hooli! Now that’s a name I haven’t seen around in a while! :) Welcome back. Happy that you have taken time to personally reflect and grow with things <3 We’re all on a learning journey through life and no one is perfect, so don’t be so hard on yourself ever. We’re happy to welcome you back. Hope you enjoy your time around here again.

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2019, 06:14:41 pm »
Good to see you're back! We missed you!

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality