Author Topic: WOAH.....Watermill  (Read 2012 times)

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
WOAH.....Watermill
« on: June 30, 2011, 03:45:12 am »
So, I opened up WaterMill in the Map Maker, AND IT WAS COMPLETELY BLANK. No sky, no trees, no nothing. She the terrain. I tried to meet up with a friend in the Mill, but it seems like we're in separate WterMills. WHAT HAPPENED?

Offline MayLy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: WOAH.....Watermill
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 08:51:27 am »
You can't meet with other players in the map maker.

Offline IceDarki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Hurr, durr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 09:25:50 am »
You can't meet with other players in the map maker.

Yeah, I know. What I meant was that when I opened up WaterMill on the Map Maker, it was blank,just terrain and all....when I saved the map and went to the Cape to meet up with my friend in WaterMill, I couldn't see her, and it seemed like we were in separate maps.

Offline wlofjaw

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 02:59:50 pm »
It sounds to me like your missing its files. Its never happened to me with the default maps like WaterMill so what I did wont work (also it only happened before the method of downloading friend's maps changed so its no longer any good anyways) see if your friend can maybe send you the WaterMill files? Or look through your computer and see if they just got put someplace else on accident. If none of that helps I'd just say try uninstalling and removing FH and than re downloading it, it should give you all the files when you re-install.

Offline Siyra

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Lost in the world as a spirit...
    • View Profile
    • Light Frost Pack
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 06:28:13 pm »
I had the glitch where it says the download the patch even though i have the patch. So I re-installed FHsetup and then I looked at watermill and some thing. no trees or rocks...

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 10:29:57 pm »
If you guys need the WaterMill Files... i can post them on media fire and put in the link+password on here. That might get you up and running....