Whats your opinion?

eh...
3 (14.3%)
YES
17 (81%)
NO
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: O N Y X C H A I N [Wolf, plotted, mapped, sited, literate NOW RECRUITING]  (Read 10549 times)

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Come To Me Darlin'. Don't Be Scared..
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 10:59:18 pm by KrovenAsesinato »

WE WILL CHASE THE SUN UNTIL RAGNAROK COMES.

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
Re: O N Y X C H A I N [NOW RECRUITING]
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 04:15:04 am »
Name: Lavina
Species of wolf: Just... wolf? o_o
Pack: Kako
Rank you'd consider having: Spy
Eyes colour: Green
Soul Colour: Deep red
Past History: Lavina has always been in a pack, never one to be on her own. There was a huge conflict in her old pack; its own members fighting each other. Everyone scattered everywhere and ran away, leaving the camp abandoned and Lavina on her own. She's barely kept herself alive. She's been traveling every day since, desperate for anyone to take her in.
Roleplay Sample: Lavina stopped in her tracks, looking around desperately for one of her pack mates. She let out a loud howl, listening for one in response. Nothing. Her gaze traveled to the direction of the camp as her heart sunk into her stomach. Tension had been rising in the pack for a while, making everyone more bitter than usual. Lavina herself was a cruel wolf, always pushing anyone who wasn't a packmate away. But it had come back to bite her in the tail as she was separated from them. Now she was desperate for anyone, anyone at all.
Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: Roleplays like this have always seemed to have been my thing. The last rp I was in that was somewhat like this was one of my favorite ever and since it ended I've been wanting to join another.
Activity: I get on for at least an hour a day.
Do you have skype?: Yes, username is RachelxRawhr.
FH Username: PartyyRockinn
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 05:59:49 am »
Name: Tarrio
Species of wolf: Timber wolf
Pack
: Eioss
Rank you'd consider having: Apprentice
Eyes colour: Dark orange
Soul Colour: Orange, close to yellow.
Past History: Tarrio was born with single parents. He had 2 other siblings, Hawaq and Grer. Completely weaned by his parents, he lived a simple life. But, when he hit his 9 month of life, his family had a dilemma with another pack. The pack was stealing his family's territory to expand their packs territory, so it was do or die. Tarrio was forced to leave his family early, and he ran off to the Eioss territory without knowing. He was found by a spy of the pack, and was taken in to be healed from loneliness and starvation.
Roleplay Sample: Tarrio trotted around camp, feeling the leaves when he hit his paws on the ground and heard them rustle as he moved. The distant call of a hawk ringed in his ears, and the wind swiped though his dark, blended pelt. He liked running around the camp. It gives him his exercise, and he gets to feel the wind at his muzzle. It made Tarrio feel free, free from any harm of anything. But he knew he settled in a world of brutal war, or as he put it. Born with singe parents, he didn't know the ways of the pack, but as an apprentice, he sure and wished he would become the greatest wolf the Eioss pack will ever face.
Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: I have had 2 years of experience of roleplay. Although, it has died down because of my attention span and grammar problems that people seem to point out, when I found this roleplay, I imagined so much fun with it. I haven't joined a mass roleplay before, and I always dreamed of joining one soon enough. I also got interesting hope for this character, and my membership in this roleplay. Even if I'm not active enough, I would try to be a great member of the roleplay.
Activity: Since I go to a school that somehow gives more work out than my brother's (he's in high school, and I'm in middle school), I may not be as active enough Monday-Thursday. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are my key days. Also, since of my procrastination and low attention span problem, I may seem to forget about this roleplay. Despite, I will try my best to keep my behind in this roleplay, and I mean try. If my problem overcomes me, I will note you staff about my idle-ness I may be having in the future.
Do you have skype?: I may make one soon.

NOTE: If I see many players use wolfspeak regularly, I will leave the roleplay. c; And, when do we need a picture of our character?

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 11:37:08 am »
I love you

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 02:09:47 pm »
Name: Lavina
Species of wolf: Just... wolf? o_o
Pack: Kako
Eyes colour: Green
Soul Colour: Deep red
Past History: Lavina has always been in a pack, never one to be on her own. There was a huge conflict in her old pack; its own members fighting each other. Everyone scattered everywhere and ran away, leaving the camp abandoned and Lavina on her own. She's barely kept herself alive. She's been traveling every day since, desperate for anyone to take her in.
Roleplay Sample: Lavina stopped in her tracks, looking around desperately for one of her pack mates. She let out a loud howl, listening for one in response. Nothing. Her gaze traveled to the direction of the camp as her heart sunk into her stomach. Tension had been rising in the pack for a while, making everyone more bitter than usual. Lavina herself was a cruel wolf, always pushing anyone who wasn't a packmate away. But it had come back to bite her in the tail as she was separated from them. Now she was desperate for anyone, anyone at all.
Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: Roleplays like this have always seemed to have been my thing. The last rp I was in that was somewhat like this was one of my favorite ever and since it ended I've been wanting to join another.
Activity: I get on for at least an hour a day.
Do you have skype?: Yes, username is RachelxRawhr.

Accepted. I will be sending you a message and a message on skype, my username is kiwi.mango.salad. Welcome to the chain. ^-^
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 02:21:48 pm by KrovenAsesinato »

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 02:21:18 pm »
Name: Tarrio
Species of wolf: Timber wolf
Pack
: Eioss
Rank you'd consider having: Apprentice
Eyes colour: Dark orange
Soul Colour: Orange, close to yellow.
Past History: Tarrio was born with single parents. He had 2 other siblings, Hawaq and Grer. Completely weaned by his parents, he lived a simple life. But, when he hit his 9 month of life, his family had a dilemma with another pack. The pack was stealing his family's territory to expand their packs territory, so it was do or die. Tarrio was forced to leave his family early, and he ran off to the Eioss territory without knowing. He was found by a spy of the pack, and was taken in to be healed from loneliness and starvation.
Roleplay Sample: Tarrio trotted around camp, feeling the leaves when he hit his paws on the ground and heard them rustle as he moved. The distant call of a hawk ringed in his ears, and the wind swiped though his dark, blended pelt. He liked running around the camp. It gives him his exercise, and he gets to feel the wind at his muzzle. It made Tarrio feel free, free from any harm of anything. But he knew he settled in a world of brutal war, or as he put it. Born with singe parents, he didn't know the ways of the pack, but as an apprentice, he sure and wished he would become the greatest wolf the Eioss pack will ever face.
Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: I have had 2 years of experience of roleplay. Although, it has died down because of my attention span and grammar problems that people seem to point out, when I found this roleplay, I imagined so much fun with it. I haven't joined a mass roleplay before, and I always dreamed of joining one soon enough. I also got interesting hope for this character, and my membership in this roleplay. Even if I'm not active enough, I would try to be a great member of the roleplay.
Activity: Since I go to a school that somehow gives more work out than my brother's (he's in high school, and I'm in middle school), I may not be as active enough Monday-Thursday. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are my key days. Also, since of my procrastination and low attention span problem, I may seem to forget about this roleplay. Despite, I will try my best to keep my behind in this roleplay, and I mean try. If my problem overcomes me, I will note you staff about my idle-ness I may be having in the future.
Do you have skype?: I may make one soon.

NOTE: If I see many players use wolfspeak regularly, I will leave the roleplay. c; And, when do we need a picture of our character?

Accepted. I'll be sending you a message on the FH forum, as as soon as you can get skype i will be messaging you on there too. The onyx chain members dont use bad wolf speak, if thats what you mean. We don't use words such as banner for tail because that simply does not mean tail. We don't use wolf speak if it doesn't mean what we want it to. So i hope that helps answer your questions.
I do hope you can keep your butt in this roleplay, we're dedicated members wanting some fun and from what i can see, you seem up to the challenge. So Welcome to the chain.

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 02:30:59 pm »

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 09:39:49 pm »
/ bump

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2014, 12:08:12 am »
Name: Syllas
Species of wolf: Gray Wolf/Timber Wolf/Whatever it is.
Pack: Don't Care, I'll join whatever one needs more members. But, if I must choose, Eioss
Eyes colour: Silver
Soul Colour: Silvery blue
Past History: Syllas was first-born to a new pack out in the woods. After her father was killed when trying to hunt a caribou, her mother was horrfied and wouldn't speak for a few days. Syllas took the time to leave, and found her way to ____ pack. (Literally just made that up. T'was poop.)
Roleplay Sample: Syllas walked along the muddy shore, looking into the raging river next to her. She gazed in hunger at few fish swimming around, trying not to crash into rocks in the rapid currents. The wolf just shook her head, knowing now was not the time for a meal [not that she could hunt well anyways, never mind fish], and kept going, heading towards a small cave in the distance. As she arrived, the she-wolf bent down to a skinny pup. Syllas dropped the small rabbit in her jaws, nervous. "Shh, it's OK little one. Go on, eat up. You need it more then I ever will."
Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: I haven't seen a decent looking wolf RP-ish-thing for a while, and this RP looks interesting. I love to share my opinions on things, and being a past group owner, I know quite a bit about what RP leaders look for in members. In other words, if you recruit in-game, I'm great for taking samples.
Activity: I got a few new games IRL, but I normally hop on once or twice every day.
Do you have skype?: Yes, but it's for personal use. No.
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2014, 08:54:15 pm »
Name: Syllas
Species of wolf: Gray Wolf/Timber Wolf/Whatever it is.
Pack: Don't Care, I'll join whatever one needs more members. But, if I must choose, Eioss
Eyes colour: Silver
Soul Colour: Silvery blue
Past History: Syllas was first-born to a new pack out in the woods. After her father was killed when trying to hunt a caribou, her mother was horrfied and wouldn't speak for a few days. Syllas took the time to leave, and found her way to ____ pack. (Literally just made that up. T'was poop.)
Roleplay Sample: Syllas walked along the muddy shore, looking into the raging river next to her. She gazed in hunger at few fish swimming around, trying not to crash into rocks in the rapid currents. The wolf just shook her head, knowing now was not the time for a meal [not that she could hunt well anyways, never mind fish], and kept going, heading towards a small cave in the distance. As she arrived, the she-wolf bent down to a skinny pup. Syllas dropped the small rabbit in her jaws, nervous. "Shh, it's OK little one. Go on, eat up. You need it more then I ever will."
Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: I haven't seen a decent looking wolf RP-ish-thing for a while, and this RP looks interesting. I love to share my opinions on things, and being a past group owner, I know quite a bit about what RP leaders look for in members. In other words, if you recruit in-game, I'm great for taking samples.
Activity: I got a few new games IRL, but I normally hop on once or twice every day.
Do you have skype?: Yes, but it's for personal use. No.

Accepted. Welcome to the chain. I will be sending you a message on the forum.