Whats your opinion?

eh...
3 (14.3%)
YES
17 (81%)
NO
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: O N Y X C H A I N [Wolf, plotted, mapped, sited, literate NOW RECRUITING]  (Read 10549 times)

Offline bluegirl12131415

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: O N Y X C H A I N [Wolf, plotted, mapped, sited, literate NOW RECRUITING]
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2014, 03:19:48 pm »
Name: Frost

Species of wolf: Alaskan Tundra Wolf

Pack: Kako

Rank you'd consider having: Hunter

Eyes colour: Emerald green

Soul Colour: Darkish grey

Past History: Frost was born into the Kako pack, and grew to a fairly large size. She realised that she was an excellent hunter, able to find and catch prey without difficulty. She discovered that she could hunt best in snow during her first winter as a hunter, when she was able to see the prey during a blizzard, though she remained invisible to it.

Roleplay Sample: The blizzard swirled around her, thousands of flecks of white forming an impenetrable cyclone. The cold stung her nose, but she pressed on, squinting through the blankness. Even in this weather she could still smell her prey. The elk huddled ahead of her, oblivious to her presence. She crept forwards, taking care to be soundless, and remaining downwind. A hulking shape appeared from the whiteness. The elk. Frost crouched, tensing her muscles. She sprang, feeling a brief sensation of weightlessness before she was slammed onto the back of the elk. Instinctually, she dug her claws in, and the elk lurched forward, trying to throw her off and fleeing blindly into the snow. She shook her head to clear the dizziness and reached forward, clamping her jaws onto her victims throat. Hot blood exploded from its veins, and she could feel the elks desperate heartbeat s it pumped the life from its body. She clung on as the elks efforts to escape redoubled. But it was already too late.

Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: I think I would be a good member of the Onyx Chain because I am pretty active and a literate roleplayer, but I haven't actually participated in a roleplay on Feralheart before. I usually roleplay on forums instead.

Activity: I can get on for an hour or so on most weekdays, and I can be on for most of the day on weekends.

Do you have skype?: No, and I prefer not having one.

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Come To Me Darlin'. Don't Be Scared..
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2014, 10:05:13 pm »
Name: Aliah (means evil, loyal)
Species of wolf: Demonic-ish
Rank you'd consider having: Lead Spy/Lead Warrior
Eyes colour: Black
Soul Colour: 100% Black

Past History: Aliah was abandoned when he was young, his parents were part of the Eioss pack and never grew to love him, since his soul turned dark in his early years.  He murdered his siblings when he heard voices in his head, and he pledged to follow the demons orders.  He left the Eioss pack after being beat up horribly by a gang of Rogue wolves.  He limped all the way to the Kako and passed out, a few steps before he reached the territory.  He woke up still in the snow, his wounds bloody and stained on his fur, continued walking and finally reached the pack lands, the demon in his voice told him; "You are home, noble follower."
Roleplay Sample: "Your mine now." I said as I continued running after a deer I had found, I leaped once, and scraped it's hip.  I leaped again, my eyes glowed and I bit into it's neck. "Gotcha." I barked happily. (I haven't been roleplaying for long so I hope this is ok)
Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: I believe I would be a good member of the Onyx Chain because I always love the roleplays like these and I have so much fun in them.  My other pack RP died out so I found this one.

Activity: I cannot play on weekdays due to Mom's rules unless I practice my instruments, then I have to wait till 8 and only get an hour and a half.  On weekends I am mostly on all the time, with few breaks for Minecraft
Do you have skype?: For personal use, sorry Nope
PLEASE READ: Note that his mind is controlled by a dark, dark demon and sometimes goes into a mental state where he studders, and goes half-insane (like Sam in the second Transformers movie, in the college where he sees symbols), it is best to stay away from him in this condition because he has no control of his mind what-so ever and may seriously wound you.

I hope this is good enough!

Accepted. But you need to know that you can't have an 100% black soul. which has been stated before. Also. We now, suggest that you need to have a skype for Onyx Chain, so that we can keep In contact. So It'd be helpfull if you did have a skype we can keep in contact with.

WE WILL CHASE THE SUN UNTIL RAGNAROK COMES.

Offline SlipKnot64

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Come To Me Darlin'. Don't Be Scared..
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2014, 10:11:15 pm »
Name: Frost

Species of wolf: Alaskan Tundra Wolf

Rank you'd consider having: Hunter

Eyes colour: Emerald green

Soul Colour: Darkish grey

Past History: Frost was born into the Kako pack, and grew to a fairly large size. She realised that she was an excellent hunter, able to find and catch prey without difficulty. She discovered that she could hunt best in snow during her first winter as a hunter, when she was able to see the prey during a blizzard, though she remained invisible to it.

Roleplay Sample: The blizzard swirled around her, thousands of flecks of white forming an impenetrable cyclone. The cold stung her nose, but she pressed on, squinting through the blankness. Even in this weather she could still smell her prey. The elk huddled ahead of her, oblivious to her presence. She crept forwards, taking care to be soundless, and remaining downwind. A hulking shape appeared from the whiteness. The elk. Frost crouched, tensing her muscles. She sprang, feeling a brief sensation of weightlessness before she was slammed onto the back of the elk. Instinctually, she dug her claws in, and the elk lurched forward, trying to throw her off and fleeing blindly into the snow. She shook her head to clear the dizziness and reached forward, clamping her jaws onto her victims throat. Hot blood exploded from its veins, and she could feel the elks desperate heartbeat s it pumped the life from its body. She clung on as the elks efforts to escape redoubled. But it was already too late.

Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: I think I would be a good member of the Onyx Chain because I am pretty active and a literate roleplayer, but I haven't actually participated in a roleplay on Feralheart before. I usually roleplay on forums instead.

Activity: I can get on for an hour or so on most weekdays, and I can be on for most of the day on weekends.

Do you have skype?: No, and I prefer not having one.

Accepted. Add me in game -slipknot- and when you're on next we can chat about your ranks c:

WE WILL CHASE THE SUN UNTIL RAGNAROK COMES.

Offline bluegirl12131415

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2014, 10:02:24 am »

Offline SavvyJackal

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2014, 03:12:23 am »
[[Never mind, I heard you guys use Skype to RP.]]
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 09:44:43 pm by Brianna »

Offline The Walking Dead

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2014, 05:55:06 pm »
Name: Sneachta
Species of wolf: Tundra Arctic Wolf
Pack:[/b] Eioss
Rank you'd consider having: Guard Warrior
Eyes colour: Turquoise
Soul Colour: Turquoise
Past History: Sneachta was born into the Eioss pack and is a fairly narrow-minded individual. He never questions any orders and is fully obedient to the alphas. The fact that he follows every order without questioning can leave other wolves wondering if he has any sense of judgement or morality. If a job needs to be done, he gets it done. Some wolves praise his blind loyalty, but some consider him dangerous and unpredictable, often disliking him. Sneachta doesn't have any close friends within the pack, nor is his mind occupied by petty matters such as relationships. He rarely talks, usually only if spoken to first. It's hard to tell if he has a real personality because he'simply "there, doing what the alphas tell him to do."
Roleplay Sample: The large male eyed his pack mates in silence as the alpha couple finished talking. He shook his head and sat down, feeling like he knew what his next job would be. He kept his eyes fixed on the ground and barely blinked. The day was going by slowly, but he didn't care. Sneachta had no reason to be excited about. He was relaxing, gently tackled by the suble gusts of the wind.
Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: Well, I was looking for a proper, solid wolf roleplay with a good plotline and you guys seem like you're just perfect. I've been in a lot of roleplays, but most of them end up being very inactive. From what I can see, this time it may be going somewhere.
Activity: 6/10, really depends because I will be starting college soon, but I will do my best to be online as much as I can, mostly the weekends.
Do you have skype?: No, but I check my email regularly.

Offline SavvyJackal

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2014, 06:11:12 pm »
Name: Sneachta
Species of wolf: Tundra Arctic Wolf
Pack:[/b] Eioss
Rank you'd consider having: Guard Warrior
Eyes colour: Turquoise
Soul Colour: Turquoise
Past History: Sneachta was born into the Eioss pack and is a fairly narrow-minded individual. He never questions any orders and is fully obedient to the alphas. The fact that he follows every order without questioning can leave other wolves wondering if he has any sense of judgement or morality. If a job needs to be done, he gets it done. Some wolves praise his blind loyalty, but some consider him dangerous and unpredictable, often disliking him. Sneachta doesn't have any close friends within the pack, nor is his mind occupied by petty matters such as relationships. He rarely talks, usually only if spoken to first. It's hard to tell if he has a real personality because he'simply "there, doing what the alphas tell him to do."
Roleplay Sample: The large male eyed his pack mates in silence as the alpha couple finished talking. He shook his head and sat down, feeling like he knew what his next job would be. He kept his eyes fixed on the ground and barely blinked. The day was going by slowly, but he didn't care. Sneachta had no reason to be excited about. He was relaxing, gently tackled by the suble gusts of the wind.
Why you believe you'd be a good member of Onyx Chain: Well, I was looking for a proper, solid wolf roleplay with a good plotline and you guys seem like you're just perfect. I've been in a lot of roleplays, but most of them end up being very inactive. From what I can see, this time it may be going somewhere.
Activity: 6/10, really depends because I will be starting college soon, but I will do my best to be online as much as I can, mostly the weekends.
Do you have skype?: No, but I check my email regularly.
Unfortunately, I was told by a higher-up that they RP on Skype. It's not an in-game RP anymore. :I

Offline The Walking Dead

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2014, 06:14:49 pm »
Oh, thanks for notifying me so quickly :) Too bad. Well, hopefully you guys enjoy your RP. Btw, I signed up on the site so just delete my account ^^''

Offline SavvyJackal

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2014, 06:16:20 pm »
Oh, thanks for notifying me so quickly :) Too bad. Well, hopefully you guys enjoy your RP. Btw, I signed up on the site so just delete my account ^^''
No problem. I'm actually not part of the RP, though. XD

Hey, I'mma PM you about something pack-related. :P

Offline SavvyJackal

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2014, 07:00:24 pm »
Are PMs working? I don't see anything in my outbox. :I