Author Topic: ~.:Kibou Huskies:.~  (Read 585 times)

Offline Moonchez

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
~.:Kibou Huskies:.~
« on: January 01, 2019, 02:32:13 pm »
Hey there! Let's take a moment to appreciate you reading this thread, I'm the owner and founder of the roleplay: Kibou Huskies.  We are currently accepting members as we already have a whopping number at 30+ members are looking forward to welcoming new recruits, now how about you take a second and read all of the information as it's very significant.

Backstory: BOOM! The gunshot was heard from a mile away, giving the signal for the race to start, the Huskies one by one pulled until each restrains of their muscle was at max, the two teams began pimping snow from the ground as they drifted off into the cold, harsh tundra.  From Canada to Alaska, a race to deliver material goods/natural recourses such as beaver pelts were crucial to winning this race, the two dogs in front of the sled, Akita, and Daskar were known as the 'alphas'.  They led their team to accomplish the mission along with their trusty human at the back, controlling the sled.  A few hours past until the dogs realized they were going in circles, had the human forgotten its way? They were stuck of course, as dusk darkened the skies, the temperature began to drop, their sled team would've been there by now...  Akita noticed the unusual behaviors of their fellow two-legged friend, he was coughing...  His voice seemed as it was quenching for water and his skin looked like as if he was literally turning into a snowman! "Hypothermia..." Akita mumbled she knew that he had no chance as her instincts warned her pack-mates.  It was now 5 AM, dawn soon colored the skies a savannah yellow, the pack was on their own from their witnessed death... A few hours of padding through the crunchy snow, they spotted a cave sight... They settled down from there, ignoring the wild-life threats.  From now on Akita and her pack calls this home, as they are now known as feral huskies. While the story progresses, the pack will meet outsiders that are soon to add exciting role-play.

Now that you've read the back story, it's time to discuss the ranks:
[/b][/i][/i]
Alpha Male (Free Slot)
Alpha Female (Taken): Akita/Female (of course)
Second In Command (Taken): Freddie/Male
Lead Hunter (Taken): Neil/Male
Lead Warrior (Taken): Blizzard/Male
Warrior/Ace (11 members)
Hunting Group (3 members)
Elder(s): Sumo/Male
Young Huskies//Pup//Teen (3 members)
Omega(s) (2 members)
Outsiders (4 members)

Did you take a good peek at the ranks? Now let's discuss on the group information:

This group is MAPPED and is held on DISCORD, in order to join you must be able to download maps and you must have a discord account, the group consists of semi-literate to literate role-players, this is a REALISTIC role-play, therefore I want your character to be realistically designed, colors that you wouldn't see on a dog IRL are forbidden. 

Let's take a good look of your character shall we?

First things first, after you join this group you will be asked to write a 'character-bio' on discord, alright let's move that out of the way and discuss the important things for you; **CHARACTER RULES**

1. If you choose to be a mixed dog breed you MUST be part husky in order to be in the sled team (Inside roleplay)
2. If you choose to be a wolf/wolfdog you will automatically become an outsider.
3. Please do not write anything similar to "Strongest dog in the pack, can eat everything, dodges everytime you attack it, max health, very fast, expert swimmer." PLEASE BE REALISTIC IN YOUR BIO YOUR CHARACTER MUST HAVE WEAKNESSES!
4. When designing any of your characters please take note that for example, if you're making a husky choose realistic pelt colors and eye colors, we don't want a pink husky roaming around.

**That's all for the CHARACTER rules folks! Scroll down to continue**
[/b]

Here are the **PACK RULES ((inside role-play))

1. It is FORBIDDEN to flirt with a loner/outsider, you can be punished by the alphas!
2. Disobeying the alpha will result in an attack/punishment/eviction (Thrown outside for _ number of days)
3. Challenging the alpha then failing will result in an automatic rank change to 'omega'.
4. Wait for the alpha(s) to finish eating first, a howl will be heard for you to join in.

**That's all for the PACK rules, THERE WILL BE MORE INFORMATION BASED ON THE DISCORD SERVER, IN ORDER TO VIEW THAT INFORMATION, YOU MUST BE IN THE PACK AND SERVER.**

Now if you'd like to join this magnificent role-play, contact me on discord (Akita The Husky#2858 SPACES ARE INCLUDED) or if you spot me on Feral Heart my username goes by the name of Moonchez, thanks for taking the time to read this! I hope you enjoy our pack as we give out warm welcomes! ^^ ((THERE ARE NO ROLE-PLAY SAMPLES REQUIRED))

Disclaimer: A YOUTUBE SERIES MADE BY ME WILL BE BASED OFF OF THIS ROLEPLAY, THANK YOU AND BE SURE TO WATCH!

« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 03:58:12 pm by Moonchez »