Author Topic: Web Setup Help?  (Read 1052 times)

Offline ThunderXHarley

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Ken
    • View Profile
Web Setup Help?
« on: June 10, 2016, 05:08:51 am »
Hi! So, I just found out about the new update but can't run the torrent, so I'm going for the web setup. Anyways, It says once I say run the program anyways that I cant, (7-Zip: Unsupported method). Do I have to do something first? Do I have to delete the old version completely? Please any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Never regret something that once made you happy.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Web Setup Help?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 05:12:03 am »
Raz has said that neither download have been working for some people and is considering putting up a regular download soon. However, if you're itching to get on now and explore, I've uploaded the setup.exe to mediafire. You can download it straight from there~

https://www.mediafire.com/?u3u98mlwumkrac1

You are amazing <3

Offline ThunderXHarley

• Curious Wanderer
  • Ken
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 05:24:47 am »
Raz has said that neither download have been working for some people and is considering putting up a regular download soon. However, if you're itching to get on now and explore, I've uploaded the setup.exe to mediafire. You can download it straight from there~

https://www.mediafire.com/?u3u98mlwumkrac1
Okay! So i did the download and all but we arent supposed to remove the old version, or download any markings right? And is it normal that the character preview is all white? like i can see and pan through my charries, but its just a white bg with the fh logo in the top left.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 05:29:25 am »
You don't have to delete the old FH, no. It's not recommended you downloaded markings or items packs yet until compatible ones are made and released, and lastly, the character creator is supposed to look like that, yes ^^

You are amazing <3

Offline ThunderXHarley

• Curious Wanderer
  • Ken
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 05:44:02 am »
You don't have to delete the old FH, no. It's not recommended you downloaded markings or items packs yet until compatible ones are made and released, and lastly, the character creator is supposed to look like that, yes ^^
Okay, thanks again! I have heard in-game players saying that Legendary markings are compatible, I had them installed but I can't see them anyways so I'll wait until a thread goes up or something is said about markings and items. Thanks again!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 04:50:41 pm »
As far as we know, there is not a current compatible update with the Legendary Markings. The makers of those markings did give it an update after the patch was released, but it's still wrong. cx Some of the markings are missing, and so it messes up with the game's config file.

If you need any further help with the Web Setup, please look here

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.