1 (10%)
S'ok
0 (0%)
Meh.....
1 (10%)
Rubish
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Stranger Pass (Chapter 5 : the sixth spirit)  (Read 7099 times)

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Stranger Pass (Chapter 5 : the sixth spirit)
« on: September 04, 2011, 09:12:27 pm »
There is an old legend about three brothers, day by day they would travel into the weeping forest but, they would NEVER cross Gold Bodies Stream.  One day the brothers where feeling daring and decided to cross the stream, they ventured deep into the forest, there was a strange wailing noise then a gleaming light.

They were greeted by a spirit, it trotted on all fours and stood majestic and proud.  It was the spirit of a wolf.  It spoke to the brothers in a smooth silky voice, it warned that if they went on further into the forest, they would be coaxed to follow a path by 9 other spirits, but no matter what the spirits promised they must not follow.....

I am the story teller, I send the warnings..... I am the first spirit..... This is not a fairy tale......

Coming Soon....

Update 1.

Chapter 1 : The first spirit

There is an old legend about three brothers, day by day they would travel into the weeping forest but, they would NEVER cross Gold Bodies Stream.  One day the brothers where feeling daring and decided to cross the stream, they ventured deep into the forest, there was a strange wailing noise then a gleaming light.

They were greeted by a spirit, it trotted on all fours and stood majestic and proud.  It was the spirit of a wolf.  It spoke to the brothers in a smooth silky voice, it warned that if they went on further into the forest, they would be coaxed to follow a path by 9 other spirits, but no matter what the spirits promised they must not follow.....

The first brother was the bravest and the strongest, he just laughed and went on his way, waving his hand through the spirit leaving nothing but a magical spread of golden particles. The second brother was adventurous but not as brave as his bigger brother, yet his curiosity drove him on further into the darkness with nothing but his brothers to guide him. The last brother was cunning and calm, he showed no expression as he wondered through the forest.

Chapter two : The second and third spirits

Just as the brothers passed a large oak tree they reached an old dusty broken down cottage, there was a beautiful noise coming from behind one of the brick walls, a singing sound. The brothers were drove closer by the exquisite, unique sound. Just as predicted by the first spirit there was more spirits, this time there was two majestic ghosts. They were beautiful spirits this time they appeared to be the form of a human, two naked women in the flesh. The spirits tossed and flicked their silky hair revealing two pointed wolf ears, they then swished a fluffy material behind them, it trailed along the floor and then attached to the womens hind end..... A wolf tail.

The brothers enchanted by the two beautiful girls, they approached the two slowly. That is when the spirits spoke in a voice only heaven could make,

"we are assuming you have been warned of us" one of the spirits giggled, the first brother stood tall bring his whitening smile, he spoke to the spirits.

"We have been warned, but what harm could a beautiful fair maiden such as your self bring to us?" The spirits lowered their heads slightly and slowly flicked their ears. One of the stunning orbs spoke to the first brother.

"If you carry on through the forest to the next spirit, I promise you my hand in marrige." Without a second thought the first brother sprinted on through the forest leaving his two brothers hanging behind. The two younger brothers were slightly weary, they looked at each other. This time the look on the third brothers face was filled with fear....

Chapter 3 : The fourth and fith spirits

The brothers stopped at a small stream, the water was calm and still until a small glowing orb gently rippled the surface. The brothers glared at the strange glow orb and it hovered just over the top of the water then split into two, one glow orb now became two. The orbs began to take form, they were two strange pups, both identical.

The spirits had a strange playful nature as they pounced around leaving a small luminous mist behind them. Their tiny paws didn't make a sound as they gently padded down onto the soft leaves. The spirits mimiked each other, copying every exact move, every heart beat and every breath.... Cute little giggles escaped the mouthes of the twins as they began to circle the three brothers. They then sat down on the opposite side of the stream still allowing quiet giggles to escape their mouths.

"Hello" both spirits said in the same tone of voice as they usually did.

"We are the twin spirits.... guardians of the mystical forest." The first brother laughed deep and hard

"Hah you two, guardians, unlikely. Your enemies could surely crush you within a second." The spirits just carried on with their taunting giggle as their voices passed the third brothers ear. It was a clear whisper that slurd off with a deep sigh at the end of the sentence.

"Carry on through the forest and you shall have all the riches you have only ever dreampt of...." The third brother widened his eyes and grabbed the arms of his two brothers and began sprinting towards the twin spirits. He ran right through them causing them to evaporate into nothing but a thick fog. The first brother laughed, he found it humerous to finally see his brother so eager and so brave. However the second brother was still very worried and was close to wanting to allow himself to have a panic attack....

Chapter 4 : The Sixth Spirit
As the brothers ventured through the deep forest the atmosphere changed, as though everyone in the area had suddenly become depressed. All three brothers stopped in their tracks and looked around out to the never ending darkness, they were lost. A bright light loomed through the labrinth of trees, twisting and curving the large orb formed into a more familiar shape. It was no strange figure, it was the spirit of the brothers passed father....

The spirit took long, painful strides towards the brother, the spirits head was limp and lolling to one side. The spirit appeard to be dragging himself along the floor taking agonizing screeches. With a piercing voice the spirit spoke to the third brother.

"Son.... I-if you go on through the forest I have been promised freedom...."

"Freedom from who?" the brother replied voice cold and shakey.

"from the devil....." The father spirit pleaded before sinking into the ground leaving nothing behind but a disturbing moan. The third brother found tears pouring down his cheeks as all three brothers trudged on through the nightmare.

Chapter 5 : The seventh spirit

[Adding Soon]
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 02:01:52 pm by Password »

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Stranger Pass (Coming Soon)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 09:13:26 pm »
Hope you enjoy the advertisment guys, hopefully you will want to read the story when I get round to posting it. xx

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 01:57:50 am »
cool!

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 04:12:14 am »
ill read it when it done XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 09:17:52 pm »
Cool thnx ppl -glomp and karma- I will post more soon 8'D

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 09:28:43 pm »
-gets glomped XD- i tend to write stories on paper then type them up.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Stranger Pass
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 10:21:14 pm »
-un-glomps- yeah i do too sometimes but meh.. i figured wth XD

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 10:57:17 pm »
XD all my stories get wrote on paper first in pencil.

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 01:07:32 am »
XD I created motion pictires in mind while thinking of a story. I also sometimes imate the actions of my characters such as if a character falling off a cliff. I get on my bed and throw myself off and into a toy bin UB

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 02:38:40 am »
im reminded of the story in harry potter and the deathly hollows :D