Author Topic: AP Valley-An African animal RP-16 Species!{Apps OPEN!}Please Read Everything!  (Read 92442 times)

Offline kate3628

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: AP Valley -A multi-species African animal RP- {Apps OPEN!}
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2011, 03:50:45 pm »
can i be an okapi??
??Click plz??

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2011, 06:07:01 pm »
I think you need to be a canine or Feline >.>

Offline kate3628

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2011, 08:46:36 pm »
oooo ok then i might be a lion or a cheata ^^
??Click plz??

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • "And I'm nothin', nothin' without you..." <3
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2011, 09:32:20 pm »
Yes copper is right. I'm only accepting animals that can use the FH models realistically as of right now. So namely felines and canines and similar animals. :)

Ps.  I'm on my iPod lol so I can only do short posts, I'll be online later to review/ accept apps and I have some extra stuff to add to the rules reguarding RP'ing ;)

EDIT:

Ok I added a few new things and some rules. A description field in the application; some literate RP tips.
And Sonya's app as an example.

Go ahead and edit your apps with the new info. Also make sure to re-read EVERYTHING in the posts, please! I will know if you do. ;)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 04:51:11 am by ?Moonlight~(Wildcat26) »
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
MyMaps- http://tinyurl.com/WildsMaps
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

shewolf51

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2011, 09:26:21 am »
User name: shewolf51
Character name: Jelani APV
Screenshot: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/she_wolf/FeralHeart/Jelani.png
Species: Leopard (normal)
Description: A golden coloured coat with a more lightly shaded underbelly and tailtip. His eyes are a blue-green color with a pinkish nose. He's about the average size and build of a male leopard.
Personality: Jelani is a loner who is wary of strangers and will be a bit stand-offish around them. Yet he will normally be friendly once he has warmed up to someone as long as they do not pose a threat. Additionally, lingering curiosity will drive him to explore new sights or smells but with a caution instilled in him from an incident three years previously. He has a sarcastic sense of humour, but doesn't often use it.
History: Jelani's childhood was rather unremarkable by most standards. He was born to a proud female who took great care to teach him everything she knew about survival and went to great lengths to protect him from those who would see him as easy prey. Granted, being a curious cub, this hadn't stopped him from accidentally landing himself in trouble with a lioness. The lioness had managed to inflict a minor wound before his mother came to his rescue but he was able to recover, a scar on his flank the only souvenir for his troubles. Yet, even this hadn't stopped him from being curious about the world around him and thus was a great source of frustration for his mother. But as he grew, he learned quickly and was a proficient hunter by the time he came of age when he was forced to set off on his own.
Mate/Offspring: None
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Loner (I don't think leopards live in groups. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)
Your character is best at?(Optional): Hunting
RP sample: Jelani was draped across the branch of a tree with his eyes closed tightly, seeking refuge in the shade from the searing mid-day African sun as the tip of his dangling tail flicked idly. A familiar sound nearby disturbed the young leopard's nap, his rounded ears twitching before he opened his eyes and raised his head to look for the source of the disturbance. There they were. Grazing on the high grasses nearby was a herd of impala, scrounging lazily at the foliage. Jelani yawned widely before stretching out the lingering stiffness from his slumber, claws digging into the bark of the tree before he pushed himself to his paws and quietly made his way to the ground. Crouching low, he slowly made his way towards the herd. With any luck, he'd have a mid-day meal.

' Sonya loves the rain'

(I may apply with one of my lionesses as well to help balance things out later if I'm sure I can handle a second/final character)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 11:51:00 pm by shewolf51 »

Offline kate3628

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 10:41:04 am »
uh u know lionnesses r girls right?
??Click plz??

shewolf51

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2011, 11:18:40 am »
uh u know lionnesses r girls right?

Yes, I know that. Wildcat said that we could have up to two characters but no more than that. If I'm accepted and I figure that I can handle two characters, I would bring in a lioness as my second character to try and balance things out a bit more since applications with leopards outnumber anything else at the moment. After all, if someone does have two characters it's not like both characters have to be the same gender. :)

Offline kate3628

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2011, 01:39:55 pm »
oooooo ok ;) =)
??Click plz??

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • "And I'm nothin', nothin' without you..." <3
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Finally getting everything together, and glad to see a couple apps being posted.  I hope this ends up being an active RP. :3 I think I finally have everything added and updated.
With exception of the map which I'm having a couple bugs, but I think I know how to fix.

@->Classique, Copper, Jopa: Go ahead and edit your apps with the new info.

For all who have posted an app-> Also make sure to re-read EVERYTHING in the posts, please! I will know if you do, cause there's something you have to post with your App to show it. Once you add that I will accept all who posted!

Please I'm not trying to be difficult or mean guys. I realize it's a crap load to read, but it's just I worked very hard on this and I plan on sticking to my rules, ALL OF THEM. I will give a couple chances for y'all to get it right, but I expect the rules to be followed. This includes the colors of the characters and literate RP posts.

Thank you for even reading and thinking about joining my RP,
WC<3
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
MyMaps- http://tinyurl.com/WildsMaps
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
User name: Copper4me
Character name:( Please put APV at the end of your charrie's name :3) Jack APV
Screenshot: http://copper4me.deviantart.com/art/Jack-for-African-Plains-rp-257627902
Species: Leopard
Description: Jack is a Black Leopard wanting to make a Leopard pride and Be the King of the Pride
Personallity:Nice, Mean, Grumpy, and a Take Charge Type
History: Jack was a Young Leopard, and he saw that the Lead Leopard Is Cool, so Ever since he was a Cub he was dreaming to be Lead Leopard and He still gos for it, and then Now He Lives in the African Plain's and then Loved that Place and lived there.
Mate/Offspring: no1
Loner/Looking to join pride/pack?: Looking for Pride or wanting to start 1
Your character is best at?(Optional): (Hunting, fighting, healing, watching cubs/pups etc.) Fighting Hunting and taking charge like a Leader
RP sample: (Try to put at least 3 complete sentences please.) Jack Walked the Plain's Boredly and a Little Sleepy He noticed a Log so he walked Over to it Crawled In and Fell asleep. the Next day He Got up and Went to the Small Animal Island to find a Lot of Small Animals there, But, He didnt Enjoy it so then he jumped in the Small log by the island and it floated back to the plains then He Just walked off into the Sunset.

Last time I did the Rp sample I forgot the .'s :P
Edited it :3