Author Topic: Digimon  (Read 32290 times)

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Re: Digimon
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2012, 01:47:33 pm »
{{Edited some stuff |D It's a little easier to read. Color coding stuff makes everything better. Some minor edits to Eryes' profile and my only post so far. Hope you don't mind. c:

Can't wait to jump in again xD}}
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2012, 11:36:34 pm »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2012, 12:02:05 am »
(Yes, yes it does. I didn't even mean it too!
Nimh: -just met him- Can I come over? -shot-)

Nimh gave a mini yey of relief and said "Oh, nothing big, my parents were just fighting so I figured I would get away from the mes for a bit, Come on Xena." she said and the dog looked up at her, growling as if she didn't like her new name. Dobermon please was mouthed on the blond girls lips as she looked at the dog. Dobermon stopped growling and obediently got up with a grunt. Nimh and the dobermon walked with Kye as the headed to his house. "So it's Monday tomorrow, wonder what the new school will be like, or if my furry partner will let me go." she said as she looked into the sky and then looked at Kye, tilting her head.
(Possible mini time skip to Kye's house?)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 12:03:59 am by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2012, 02:52:56 am »
Sure haha hurray for time skip!))

Kye nodded. "Yeah, sometimes scary on the first day." He chuckled.

(Magical scene transition go!: At Kye's house)

Kye walked into his house and let Nimh and her dog come in. "Mom! I'm home!" His mother came from the kitchen and smiled. "Hey sweety, who's your friend?" Kye looked at his mother. "Her name is Nimh, and this is her dog Xena." His mother smiled. "Oh, well it's nice to meet you." She went back into the kitchen. Kye looked at Nimh. "So you want to have a look around?"

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2012, 05:33:00 am »
Nimh and Dobermon looked around in awe at the brightly lit house, jaws gaping and a gasp of surprise which lasted... about a second before she focused back to the woman and they bowed their head. "It's a pleasure to meet you." she replied and her odd looking dog, which she blamed on being a skinny mutt with scars, gave a bark of agreement.

The liar and the thief

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2012, 08:31:31 am »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2012, 06:54:11 pm »
Nimh nodded and glanced around trying to think of a conversation starter. She looked to the door that she came from for a long moment and then to Kye as he spoke causing her to nod in reply. "Sure." she said too oblivious to think as she shyly turned on the tv and changed the channel to the anime channel. "Oh cool fullmetal alchemist is on." she said in contempt. (writers block attack x.x)

The liar and the thief

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2012, 08:13:37 pm »
Awesome! Fullmetal Alchemist XD))

Kye left her in the livingroom to watch T.V. as he walked into the kitchen. He greeted his mom again as he looked through cupboards, looking for some snacks. He grabbed a bag of chips and poured them into a bowl. He grabbed two cans of soda as well then walked back to the livingroom. He placed the bowl of chips down onto the coffee table and handed Nimh a can of soda. "Here you go." He smiled then sat down on the couch as well, looking at the T.V.. "Fullmetal Alchemist huh? Very awesome show." He took a sip of his soda.

Be funny if Digimon was on XDD))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2012, 03:16:18 am »
Nimh grabbed the soda and said a thanks before, the excitement of her dog leaping forward onto the couch caused her to drop the soda and and as she battled to push the dog off the couch, once the won, she grabbed her shaken up soda from the incidant. Dobermon stared at her confused, normally they shared a couch. Placing the soda on the table, she grabbed Dobermon by the collar and got up. "I'm gonna put Xena in the yard, if you don't mind." she said to Kye and dragged the mutated dog who skitted the whole way trying to fight her. Once the dog was placed in the yard, Nimh returned to the couch, sat down, and grabbed the soda again. The dog scratched at the door whining for a short time until it became on it's guard like a guard dog. Nimh opened the soda, and as soon as it popped open, ssssSSSSSSSSSSSSPLASH! the soda pretty much exploded on her getting her all soaked and cold and once it stopped, she sat there stunned and wide eyed, shivering from the cold soda. In the back ground she could hear Dobermon giving barks of laughter specificly and she replied to the dog "SHUT UP DOBERMON!" knowing the dog set her up again. She originally moved the dog to outside for fear of it knocking things over. Trying not to soak the couch, the soaked Nimh moved to the floor blushing in embarrassment. "I'm gonna get her back." she grumbled but continued watching the movie.

The liar and the thief

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2012, 10:46:42 pm »