Author Topic: LOCK/DELETE Old thread.  (Read 9140 times)

Offline Lawcere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
LOCK/DELETE Old thread.
« on: December 07, 2011, 06:29:52 pm »
EDIT -
Seems that some users are running the patch just fine ;) Others are still experiencing lag and drops, but this could be because of: "Major bug fix! Server might go down more then usual 'cause I'm fixing all the bugs that's been bugging everyone," Kovu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you weren't already aware, FH is having some difficulties at the moment.

It'll require you to download the new patch 1.1, but from what I've heard there are flaws which cause lag and various glitches.

You may be able to get in game and have it working, but it may glitch out. We're assuming this is because of the new patch.

There is no solution at the moment. In the meantime I suggest we all wait patiently for the Mods to resolve the problem. :)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 01:48:18 am by Lawcere »

Offline Treestump

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: READ - Please wait patiently... -RE: New Patch -
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 06:37:37 pm »
I was looking for the latest patch and started to read around the forums to get answers and I got one. =)

Thank you for giving us the heads up. I went into downloads and seen no upgrade either. maybe they took it off because of the glitches?

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 06:41:46 pm »
I was looking for the latest patch and started to read around the forums to get answers and I got one. =)

Thank you for giving us the heads up. I went into downloads and seen no upgrade either. maybe they took it off because of the glitches?

It is still there, they didn't change the number on the list (probably because they forgot how to update for patches it's been so long). I tried downloading it and playing from a custom map. Seems there have been control changes, but that is all I could surmise from it, as the lag in an empty custom map was too much for the game.

Offline Katrink

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 06:42:18 pm »
Well, just to tell you. I can't enter fluorite anymore if I don't come out of Ficho tunnel, I simply can't start when I'm already in fluorite. I'm also unable to come out of Cape , entering there fluorite, also not possible. My chars are lost now if they aren't in a map :/

Offline Treestump

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 06:46:47 pm »
Thanks for the help Sameth. Do you think we should download it and then wait for it to get fixed or just wait on the download until we get some answers?

I may want to download FH+ have not done that yet. any good things you can give me for FH+?

Offline Deviedra

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Await the night
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 06:50:06 pm »
Hmm I downloaded the patch but now my computer keeps saying "FeralHeart has stopped working" I'm guessing this is to do with the patch and feral heart issue. Should I just wait and try later? Bearing in mind though that my char is in Fluorite...Maybe it's just fluorite as others have to same issue :/
----------------p????--------------------

Offline Lawcere

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 06:51:11 pm »
Hmm I downloaded the patch but now my computer keeps saying "FeralHeart has stopped working" I'm guessing this is to do with the patch and feral heart issue. Should I just wait and try later?

XD Did you read my post? lol Yes, waiting's all we can do for now until the mods get on this issue.

Offline Deviedra

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Await the night
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 06:51:51 pm »
Sorry, yeah I did read it xD I just wondered if that was part of the server error too
----------------p????--------------------

Offline Lawcere

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 06:58:59 pm »
Sorry, yeah I did read it xD I just wondered if that was part of the server error too

I haven't downloaded anything myself, but if you read through other threads the glitches range from not starting the game to colour changing skies... If all of that is related to the patch, I'm not sure, but we do know that there's something wrong with it and until it's fixed we can't really know what all happening.

Offline Kiki_Uchiha

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 07:03:26 pm »
im kinda new so idk wat i have to do i jst tried to log on and it said to download the new version or something idk wat that means can u help me please?