Author Topic: ~SkyClans tale~(Edited Majorly :D)  (Read 1549 times)

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
~SkyClans tale~(Edited Majorly :D)
« on: December 24, 2011, 01:56:17 am »
-Introduction-
After the refreshing rise to power Sky Clan has had at least 2 generations of peace and plentiful moons, until the most recent medicine cat, a she-cat named TatteredWing had a gruesome vision...

It was a cold midnight for SkyClan, the snows had flurried for hours after the hunters had left.  VacantStar, SkyClans leader had sent her deputy along with the hunting patrol.  "Will pa ever come back?" whispered FriskyKit.  "Hush now." hissed her brother CrowPaw. VacantStar growled lowly in the middle  of stepping forward when, TatteredWing the medicine cat hurled out of the den hissing crazily. "Death! D-decay!" she yowled. "Shush you mouse-brain!" VacantStar hissed leaping at TatteredWing just stopping her from trampling FriskyKit. "Whats wrong now?" hissed VacantStar separating her and TatteredWing from everyone in the leaders den. "The..the hunting party.." meowed TatteredWing, "Yes, and what about the hunting party." meowed VacantStar through clamped teeth afraid about what she was going to hear. "They..they...your deputy...he -he tried to save them but he failed.....They are all dead, I-i had a vision from StarClan they told me that this would happen but not why." TatteredWing shuddered clamping her teeth aswell a small tear dropping from her mangled eye. VacantStar gasped but it cant be almost half of our warriors went along a-and FriskyKit's father aswell as CrowPaw's father..my mate are...dead.."
---To Be continued--
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 11:04:46 pm by Saylee »

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
Re: ~SkyClans tale~(Edited Majorly :D)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 05:17:03 pm »
The next chapter will be coming soon right at the moment I am typing from a school laptop..So yeah :)