Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 37636 times)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
Re: THe Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 10:58:28 pm »
A sound of a bleat drew Izah's attention, his ears flicking and turning toward the noise. A faint scent of blood drifted to his nose, and his stomach growled hungrily. It had been awhile since he had eaten, and not knowing that the prey of the bleat was caught he started slinking onward.

Passing trees and bushes, pausing to take advantage of every shadow cast by the setting sun, he kept himself from making any noise, more so not to alert the attention of his hunters then the prey's own. The scent was growing stronger, and he knew something was off. Before he could place what and stop himself, the sight of a dead fawn and a wolf feasting upon the carcass reached his eyes.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2012, 11:25:58 pm »
THe she-wolf sat up on her rump licking her maw with delight, her stomach was full even though some of the fawn was still left. The silvery female shook out her fur as a gust of wind chilled her, "I can't wait until this season is over..." her voice was soft as smooth as she spoke, then she felt eyes rake across her back. Elly Shivered not just from the cold, she dared not turn to look and see who it was, C-C-Could that b-be One of the pack members... that look for this wolf I've heard so much about? without another though THe white eyes wolf walked slowly away expecting a figure to leap onto her back and kill her.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2012, 12:18:52 am »
Cera lay on a rock cliff that protruded from a jagged hill, her head rested on her paws, when a voice grumbled to her. Her ears pricked and recognizing who it was, she sighed quietly and stood up, stretching her joints out and shaking her shaggy black pelt. Her paws where speckled a cream-white color that nearly blended in with the snow that sprinkled the ground. Cera cast one glance back at the barely setting sun before entering the alpha's shelter. She sat in front of him, an eyebrow raised in inquiry instead of asking him what it was that he needed to talk to her. The she wolf's blank, pupiless silver eyes stared at him, waiting for him to talk.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2012, 01:42:26 am »
Cursing silently at himself, Izah quickly withdrew himself further into the undergrowth, watching the wolf. He had his full attention on keeping himself hidden while finding food that he had failed to consider there being another wolf ahead of him instead of behind. Keeping himself behind a bush, he saw that the wolf was finishing up the meal, unable to tell if it was male or female at this angle.

Good, they haven't spotted me, he thought with some relief, watching as the hunter was starting to walk away. He remained where he was until he thought they were out of sight, and carefully Izah walked forward through the bushes. The silvered male couldn't help himself, the food was too tempting and he was starving.

Stalking toward the prey, he kept stopping and scanning the surrounding area, sniffing at the air to make sure no one was hiding among the trees, but the blood distracted him. Now beside the carcass, Izah sniffed at it cautiously, then began to eat his fill.
The Hobbit

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2012, 02:39:42 am »
Zero looked at her with burning amber eyes, "We need to find him... take some of the beset trackers and go looking for him." he growled. The alpha's mid was swirling with thoughts as he ran through he last saw this allusive wolf, "I'll Take another patrol... but if you find anything send me a messenger." h flicked his ears showing that the beta could leave now., his eyes grew distant and lost as he continued to think.

(writers block)

Elly had picked up the pace and looked behind her to where the fawn was, it was now a small dot in the distance, That's not one of the hunters.. that's just a normal wolf" she thought to herself as a figure approached the fawn. THe silvery she-wolf' eyes grew curious as he b-lined for the trees and slowly made her way back to were the fawn and the wolf was positioned.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 03:05:10 am »
Cera nodded silently but didn't leave right away. She studied her alpha's face, the distant and thoughtful look on his eyes. She the toll this must have taken on him, and pretty much everyone in the pack, and she hated it...Seeing them this way. Cera had meant to confront Zero about this, but for someone reason something held her back. Finally she gathered up whatever courage to speak up and said, "The time you search for eternal life can be used to live your own..." She muttered quietly, she usually didn't say anything unless it was absolutely necessary, but this time she felt like she had to. "Sometimes I do worry about you, Zero..."

The she-wolf slunk out of the shelter and gathered the head tracker, two other trackers, and a messenger. Cera lead the way into the woods with the head tracker ahead of her, the two trackers beside her and the messenger watching their backs. After a few minutes later the head tracker broke into a run, saying that he had scented something. Cera was by his side in a matter of seconds, the whole group of wolves pounding after them. They reached a small clearing and hid behind some think brush. Cera saw a flicker of light silvery fur and the scowl that was usually etched on her face deepened. She stood up and led them away with a flick of her tail, knowing that the wolf they were looking for did not have light fur, but a dark pelt.
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 08:31:16 pm »
At long last his hunger had finally settled. The fawn was a small meal and most of the meat was already gone, but it still satisfied the wolf's hunger. Raising his head, he contently licked his chops of the remaining blood, completely energized and ready to move out again. Maybe if he made good ground, he could even find a nice hiding spot and shelter where he could rest up for a little while...

Just then, Izah thought he heard a noise. Snapping his head toward the sound, he drew his form closer to the ground, as if getting ready to run for it. I've lingered too long, he thought, thinking it was the hunters. Eyes darting about, he released a low growl that rumbled in his chest, and called out, "Who's there?"
The Hobbit

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 11:06:42 pm »
((Poke?))
The Hobbit

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2012, 11:39:44 pm »
((D: Waiting for Silver to post.))
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2012, 01:32:27 am »
Sorry I've been busy so I haven't been  able to post on a lot of rps D: EOC's have been killing me this week and I've had dance for like 4 hours for the past two days D:)
Elly shifted uneasily as she stood at the tree line, she felt searching eyes raking across her pelt. THe young wolf continued through the lush vegetation, her eyes locked onto a a dark silver-grey figure that stood over the fawn she had killed not to long ago. As the wolf growled Elly whined softly, "I-I-I'm someone friendly." she said quietly to the male.

Zero held back snapping at the she-wolf as she said she worried about him, Once I have my eternal life I can live it! There's nothing to worry about either! I'm fine! THe alpha's amber eyes blazed withe anger as he withheld his words and the she-wolf left. Zero got to his feet and padded out of the shelter, his eyes seemed to be their normal way, hard and unchanging, but inside he had the erg to lash out at any and every thing. The alpha called out to some of his wolves, their head shot up knowing in their eyes as they got to their feet the rest sat there watching them as they left.

Heavy paws battered the forest floor as Zero sprinted through the wood, he knew that the other search party was near so he turned in a different direction, THey can handle him without my help if they find him. the thought to himself as he sprinted on.