Author Topic: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)  (Read 37641 times)

LunaSpirit

Re: The Hunted -Wolf rp!- (Open and accepting)
« Reply #290 on: April 15, 2012, 07:14:13 pm »
(Idk where I am but ya know : ) )

Topaz awoke early that morning, she had not slept incredibly well and had mainly danced in and of out nightmares. Slowly the auburn fae got to her feet and glared around the cave before walking towards the entrance. For a while she just sat there, watching a peaceful golden sunset...

Beautiful...

(I'm sorry for the failest post ever : ( )

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 15, 2012, 09:33:38 pm »
Serpe was peacefully snoozing until the alpha's harsh call met his ears. At that, he cringed and jumped up, eyes frantically searching around. After seeing that the fighter's were now up and leaving the den, his eyes searched around until he found Cera, who was still out cold. The navy male had begun to wory about the beta a bit, she had slept through the afternoon and all of this morning, wouldn't she be up by now? It wasn't like her to sleep in like this...

"Serpe! Come here!" Zero's voice rang in his ears, making him sigh and stalk over to the entrance, where Topaz was observing the sun rising from the trees. He yawned and shook his pelt out,
"Have a good sleep?" He asked casually, peering out the entrance to see Zero in the middle of camp, "You can stay here and...rest if you'd like. We're probably going out to track Izah down agin." He flicked his lone ear in her direction as a goodbye and headed over to the alpha.

"Siryessir?"
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

LunaSpirit

« Reply #292 on: April 21, 2012, 02:03:22 pm »
(Bump?)