Author Topic: .:Tetsu's Wearable Items: Mane Items!:.  (Read 200113 times)

Offline TruthOfTheMt.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Icon by LiliEtch on dA :)
    • https://www.deviantart.com/truth
    • View Profile
Re: .:Tetsu's Wearable Items: Mane Items!:.
« Reply #440 on: January 24, 2014, 07:28:50 am »
I have a few a .zips already. I'll see which ones aren't.
Er....Oops, never mind that last quote, I forgot I already replied to this...*facepalm* ><

"She glowed as the moon shone on her, illuminating her immensely white coat; the markings on her face glowing as a soft nightlight would..."

Offline misia-16

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 06, 2014, 03:11:31 pm »
Help! I downloaded the items but some packs like Wings Pack 2 doesn't work.I paste the .rar folders into items but if I start the game and make a new character/edit a character than the items are not there! Can someone help me? Because other items (JUST Keyblades,Game Items , Wings Pack 2 and Mane Pack NOT) works normally but there were some folder with items data and i needed to paste them into' items text' and by the items in (Keyblades,Game Items ...) there are nothing to paste there or some item data to paste into exports or  something just the .rar into items but nothing else!PS: Some maps I enter doesn't work or they can't connect with the server.Can anyone help me too? PSPS:sorry for my bad english and sooo manyy text but i want that everyone who reads that understand my problem c: Please help and I say arleady thank you! c:

Offline Felines

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 16, 2014, 05:20:38 pm »
Wow! Great packs!
Just the keyblades don't work for me. >.<
Help! I downloaded the items but some packs like Wings Pack 2 doesn't work.I paste the .rar folders into items but if I start the game and make a new character/edit a character than the items are not there! Can someone help me? Because other items (JUST Keyblades,Game Items , Wings Pack 2 and Mane Pack NOT) works normally but there were some folder with items data and i needed to paste them into' items text' and by the items in (Keyblades,Game Items ...) there are nothing to paste there or some item data to paste into exports or  something just the .rar into items but nothing else!PS: Some maps I enter doesn't work or they can't connect with the server.Can anyone help me too? PSPS:sorry for my bad english and sooo manyy text but i want that everyone who reads that understand my problem c: Please help and I say arleady thank you! c:
Hmm, did you take the text from the readme file and paste it into the FeralHeart item sheet?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:22:18 pm by FeralKitty »
>>literate roleplayer
>>>>wolves
>>>>warrior cats
>>>>fantasy

Offline Flufflemonster

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 25, 2014, 09:16:03 pm »
If you can, please make more manes. I know it would take time, but I would love to see some fuller manes, a slicked back mane like Scar's, and others....

Offline XxFlamiexX

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 10, 2014, 09:39:11 pm »
We need a mac version ;-;

Offline CatCake

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 04, 2014, 04:39:56 pm »
Wow, these are simply gorgeous! I'm sure alot of people would like to use this item pack. Keep up the amazing work ^^

Zap.exe stopped working

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • ❤️ Plz Nuzzle me! I'm super Cuddly ❤️
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 15, 2014, 03:11:52 am »
hello i was trying on amaterasu's mirror kit and when i set it to canine it gets stuck in the torso but on the feline it floats on a felines back... i changed offset but its only set for feline... not canine...

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 15, 2014, 03:12:35 am »
good news i remade your amaterasu's mirror so the flames could move and look more realistic...

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #448 on: June 03, 2014, 11:08:14 pm »
good news i remade your amaterasu's mirror so the flames could move and look more realistic...
I converted the mirror so it had 3D flames. It should be updated in a patch.
I also intentionally did not convert it for felines, since Amaterasu is not a feline.
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 06, 2014, 02:59:08 am »
odd i try fixing it but it only works for feline. 2 i am making a copy for shadow chibiterasu's mirror