Author Topic: "Fast Food Chicken" What it really is (Added Picture and Game Link)  (Read 8958 times)

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 02:56:54 am by Ingredient »
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: "Fast Food Chicken" What it really is
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 11:04:08 am »
Eh, I've pretty much guessed what they put into their food at McDonald's. KFC is no better, feeding the chicken things that mutates their body's into horrible shapes, like so that they would grow bigger or have a part of their body deformed.
I've never liked their food, I suppose I have a more defined pallet.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 11:09:32 am »
Yes its digusting, what people do for money. The only thing i ever eat are the chips at fast food place but i guess those arent any better, full of oil and bleh. Still, it tastes good. I dont go to McDonalds of KFC much anyway so its like a special treat for me.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 11:12:47 am »
Heh. When my family is travelling and we need to eat quickly, we try avoid any fast food services and normally drop by a Co-op and see what we could do. c:
I found this game about KFC Mario Style, you need to kill the KFC workers and save all the chickens.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Ingredient

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 12:49:00 pm »
Sounds fun. Do you know the name of this game? I'd like to give it a try.

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
Re: "Fast Food Chicken" What it really is (Added Picture)
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 01:50:07 pm »
That's disgusting. Most of the time when traveling my family likes to take a quick stop to eat at McDonald's. I have always refused to eat their meat, for I will always say; "It's fake meat." Yet they always think it silly of me...... I will be showing this to my parents to prove that it is fake, and I shall stick to my salads I get there all the time.
Thank you for pointing this out, people must know the truth to this horrible meal.

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 01:59:04 pm »
  Really, I don't understand why people need images like this to realise the dang meat is processed. Just open your stinking chicken and look at it and you can see it is processed. The taste and texture proves that is processed. If anyone is surprised by this I will be shocked. I mean, come one. Go graba real chicken and then go grab your nuggets, and just look at the meat inside the both of them. It is as cleaar as day that the meat in chicken stuff at Mcdonalds is processed and terrible. Even potato scollops, you can tell when those are processed, you can tell when almost ANYTHINg is processed, and teh fact that people still feign ignorance gets to me. Anything processed CAN NOT be that good for you if they had to mash it up and mis it up when they could have just put the full product in.

Doesn't stop me eating some processed stuff though... I'm a food addict XDDDD I just prefer proper chicken, because of the bad things associated with chicken XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline THROAT

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Ready to unleash eleven barrels of hell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 02:32:41 pm »
Not sure if this is going to stop me from eating steroid-imbued beef and chicken.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 03:04:33 pm »
Not sure if this is going to stop me from eating steroid-imbued beef and chicken.

Are you sure about that, Throat? Most of these chickens would be battery hens, so they would of had a terrible life. Zarago owns some chickens and I love them to piecies, I wouldn't respect anyone if they treated their hens like that.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 05:57:07 pm »
Here is my opinion...

I work at KFC. *Eyes some posts above and giggles a lot*

KFC is one shady business.... Ever hear of the double down? It's a "sandwich" made between two chicken breast patties (Not processed), two pieces of jalapeno cheddar(or something like that...it's nummy)(processed), a special sauce, and bacon. A heart attack essentially. Absolutely disgusting. I sold HUNDREDS of them when we had it at our store.

Popcorn chicken? Yup, processed thigh meat. I've found bone in them. They are mostly filler in the breading anyways though.

The original recipe sandwich. Made with two white meat chicken strips (Not processed). Still weird.

The gravy is mostly corn

the breading is mostly corn

HOWEVER: There are absolutely no hormones in the chickens, and most of it isn't processed.

But I assure, processed meat isn't the scary bit when it comes to fast food.... it's the corn filler.

Read some ingredient lists sometime...almost EVERYTHING has some for of corn in it.