1 (100%)
I like u <3
0 (0%)
PFFFT
0 (0%)
RAWR! :D
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Ummm Weasel Heart's Bio X3  (Read 2260 times)

Offline icepelt454

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I some what support zadr,IF its cute and not rape.
    • View Profile
Ummm Weasel Heart's Bio X3
« on: February 11, 2012, 04:30:30 am »
  ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :)    ok so, Weasel Heart,Raised by a cat who fakes to be her mother after sending foxes out and killing every one that ever mattered to Weasel Heart.Kinda sad really  :'( I hate Moth Glide fr doing what she did to Weasel heart  >:(  any who after having been kidnaped for years and soon forgetting about her only sibling and REAL family,Weasel Heart has execpted herself to the new surroundings of Dark Pride (named after their leader and Leo's father,DarkSky) she begins to burrow herself into story's by their only elder in the Pride,named Scratch,for his HUGE scratch (it goes all the way down his face) but Moth Glide finds out and kills Scratch.Weasel Heart is told that it was just a badger attack.Much to her fear,it was not a badger.Weasel Heart then spends moons wandering the borders until she comes across a tomb like cave,under ground den type thing.She decides to go down it and explore,when she finds the bones of her family burried there,she gets really frightined and tells Leo and DarkSky that she must leave NOW becuase she fears that she might not be exactly"Welcomed" any more.Soon after Leo finds out that Weasel Heart's parents,sister and freinds her killed by Moth Glide.They both decide to run off,until when Loe is couaght by his father,who misinterprets the whole running away with a female thing.Weasel Heart runs off with out him,fear pulsing through her,she runs for 3 months straight,unable to stop or look back at all.Moth Glide soon figures out that Weasel Heart is missing and she sets into pursue affter Weasel Heart,but what she finds,is her own death.After killing her adoptive mother Weasel Heart builds a pride....(I am RPIng that pride right now XP I still need some members XP)