Author Topic: Pheonix Oath  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Nekolover

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am Kira, fear me for i shall kill you.....Jk
    • View Profile
Pheonix Oath
« on: March 12, 2012, 01:24:25 am »
Pheonix Oath is a new roleplay group, for Pheonix. Incase you don't know what a Pheonix is then let me tell you.
A phoenix is a mythical bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet. It has a 500 to 1000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self. It is said that the bird's cry is that of a beautiful song. The Phoenix's ability to be reborn from its own ashes implies that it is immortal, though in some stories the new Phoenix is merely the offspring of the older one. In very few stories they are able to change into people.
Pheonix Oath is where we rp as Pheonix, we also have a website~ http://www.pheonixoath.webs.com
We are also going to have a map
If anyone knows how to make a really cool map, that is full of trees, anything for a bird rp. Plz message me ~ Nekolover  thank you
I am Kira, fear me and my name. For it means Kill, for i shall kill you and you will suffer a terrible death if you hear from me......................................................jk everyone