Author Topic: Yukon Lion Pride(Accepting)  (Read 983 times)

leopard31

Yukon Lion Pride(Accepting)
« on: February 25, 2012, 11:32:28 pm »
 Welcome to the forum post of the Yukon Pride.In the post you'll see the rules and alot of other stuff.The Yukon Pride is a realistic semi literate-literate lion pride.The map is a quickly made map but it does have dens and a main land.I'll have a map update maybe by next week that has a territory for out-landers,more detailed,and a terrain mask.

RANKS:(ordered by the respect they get.)

Lead Male:Temp
He makes the choices of the pride.He helps in battle and decides who gets into the pride and who doesnt.

Lead Female:(open1)
She may change the choices of the male,but must have lions behind her change.She helps helps with organizing hunts.

Lead Warrior:(open1)
He organizes the battles,trains warriors,and has a saying in big decisions.

Lead Huntress:(open1)
She oranganizes hunts,trains hunters,and also has a saying in big decisions.

Warriors:(open unlimited):Most respected during battles.)
They are the main hunters.During battles they are the most respected behind the leaders and Lead Warrior.

Hunters:(open unlimited):Most respected during food scarce)
They are mostly females but can have males.They hunt for the pride and can battle during a battle.

Cub Sitters:(open 4)
They are always females.They can be a hunter as well.They watch over the parents cubs while battle or when they get to a age to leave the nusery.

Cubs:(only if we have someone having cubs)
They spend most of the time playing and napping.They always stay on the mainland.

Loners:(open unlimited)
Loners are lions that the pride can trust.They live on there own or in small groups.They never attack a pride lion.

Roughes:(closed)
In order to be a roughe you have to had been a loner and did something bad to the clan.Or have been a pride member and did something bad to pride.

Heres the map download http://www.mediafire.com/?djj2m8lntbs7c7y
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 11:50:36 pm by fran »

Offline Fantasia_Cross

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • https://www.deviantart.com/unite
    • View Profile
Re: Yukon Lion Pride(Accepting)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 04:06:41 am »
I wouls like to.join as a loner contact.me on FH as Cardew or by email at [email protected]
Feel free to ask for my Discord in regards to Feralheart Topics.