Author Topic: Elsword many sides.  (Read 2484 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Elsword many sides.
« on: April 15, 2012, 08:56:43 pm »
Have you ever heard of the stories of the legendary captain of the Red Knights, with hair like a flame and a heart full of fire? That's my sis. When I was still a kid, she made me promise to her that I would train every day, to build up my strength and skill with a sword. The training paid off and soon I became the youngest member of the El Explorers. My sister though... what happened to her?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 10:04:01 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Elsword many sides.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 08:56:56 pm »
Hi, my name's Aisha, Magicians don't usually come this smart or this pretty. I've traveled the world to build up my mojo and practice my magic. But one day I found a powerful ring that absorbed all my power. The ring disappeared right after that. My mentor said that the ring was linked to the El shards somehow, so I've been searching the globe for them. I'm feeling something here in the forest of El. Could it be the ring? What is that noise? *Pop, Bang, Boom!!!* Eh? Sounds like a fight. Mm... I should check it out, see what's going on. Those guys got a beating. I wonder, who did that to them? Hmm... is that a kid's voice? This I have to see!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 10:24:27 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 08:57:14 pm »
Rena: You called me, Elder?
Elder: Yes. Welcome, Rena.
Rena: What's the matter?
Elder: As we have suspacted, the power of El weakens.
Rena: So it has.
Elder: If it continues to drain, it will soon crumble to dust.
Rena: How do we stop it? I am ready for instructions.
Elder: North of here you will find a small village called Ruben. There, you will find the tree of El and with it, our only hope.
Rena: Understood. We will seek the tree of El immediately.
Elder: Forgive me, but this you must do alone. It is a dangerous task that only you are equipped to handle.
[Insert travel here]
Rena: The tree of El, I have finally found it. I just hope I'm strong enough to complete my mission. Wait, someone else is here, I can feel it.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 10:47:53 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 08:57:36 pm »
Over Thousands of years, since the weakened El slowly regained its energy. Eve, preserved in her preservation capsule, was reactivated when an El fragment flew into it after an explosion. Her surroundings have changed and she was aware that a significant amount of time has passed. She explores the premises, hoping to find fellow nasods roaming about the core and nasod equipment were still intact, but none of her nasod friends were reactivated. Eve, the last nasod, remained deep underground alone and tried to assess the situation. Eve experienced sensations presumably equivalent to the human term 'Loneliness'. In isolation, Eve discovered that some of the Core's systems remained operational. Eve calculated that the Core would require the renewed power of El to reactivate. As a result, she can reactivate all her fellow nasods. There was no room for failure and she wishes to revive the nasod race. She reprogrammed her capsule and made direct link to core unit. Eve programmed the core to improve itself by collecting the power of El and preforming quantitative research on the new era. In return, it will create more advanced nasods. However, she must sacrifice all her energy to reactivate the core. Once again, Eve entered her preservation unit to power the Core, hoping her efforts would not be wasted. Eve was reactivated again, but this time it was different. It was not an El shard that woke her, but a red-haired boy. There was a yellow-haired elf woman and the dark-haired human-nasod hybrid with him. EVE calculated that, following Eve's attempt to upgrade it, the core had been damaged. EVE experienced sensations presumably equivalent to the human term 'anger'. EVE slapped the red-haired boy, Analogical and regrettable response. The pain cannot be undone and the red-haired boy's face somehow turned red. Evidence shows that many humans are suffering at the hands of revived Nasods.
~~Accessing archived Data~~
termination if they did not follow all the rules.
Eve does not seek revenge... only seeks to unite with kindred beings. Although such motivation is akin to human emotion, it is hardly inappropriate for a nasod with advanced knowledge to activate the desire for friends.Eve is determined to resurrect the nasod race, and this is now her prime objective. It is not an emotional imperative, but a rational response to current circumstances. Characteristics observed in previous statement, further investigating required. In any case, Eve, as the last nasod will remain alone again. Afterwards, the young red-haired boy said something senseless to Eve. "Your not alone... I'll be your friend!" "What are you talking about, dummy?! Hey, you!" *thunk* Eve did not express desire for a human friend. Even in this new era, humans remain primitive in mental process and behavior. Hypothesis: does the red-haired boy think Eve is 'lonely'? Loneliness is a human emotion, and Eve is inhuman. Eve does desire a sense of community, however. Eve is now fully activated, but the core and the power of El are both gone. Protectors do not exist for such circumstances. The four beings stated a determination to locate the missing power of El, If Eve tracks them, El energy may be restored. Additionally, Eve may encounter an opportunity to repay the red-haired boy for reactivation. With his absurd utterances and wholesale destruction of Eve's endeavors, the red-haired youth is indelibly imprinted Upon Eve's circuitry. Eve must express such upon encounter with him. Eve expresses gratification in response to your offer of friendship. Correction: this is not the one. Hypothesis: program glitch?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 09:39:05 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 08:57:46 pm »
I was once the captain of the Crow Mercenary Knights. I worked hard to protect the kingdom of Velder and in return theu betrayed me. I was framed and sentenced to death by someone I had trust, Alex. He was like a brother to me. My fiancee, Seris, and comrades raided the prison the day before my scheduled execution and busted me out. Finally... Seris and I were going to get married. But one can only dream for so long... We escaped but Velder soldiers followed us into the forest outskirts. We were outnumbered and surrounded in the forest at midnight. Everything I cared and loved was slowly taken away one by one. Alex made sure I was the last to die. They slaughtered my comrades and my love right in front of my very own eyes. The only thing left for me was to die. At my very last breath, the nasods found me and dragged me off. Next thing I know, I woke up in a nasod cabsule and my body was half machine. I was reborn into a test subject for human-nasod aumentation. Death would have been better for me than this. I wanted to kill them but the nasod control device over took my consciousness. However, the program wasn't perfect, I couldn't kill them or myself so I went around destroying everything I could... Until I met Elsword. Fighting with Elsword freed me from the control device and my sanity was awakened. I was able to feel more than just pain and anger, and I realized the things I'd done. I wanted to aton for my sins so I decided to help Elsword find the missing El shards.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 09:36:29 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 01:08:38 am »
wip~

The liar and the thief