Poll

Would you join?

Yes
8 (72.7%)
No
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: *.::The Tasmanian Tiger Wolves::.* __WIP DONT STEAL__  (Read 4869 times)

Offline Faolan.The.Wolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
*.::The Tasmanian Tiger Wolves::.* __WIP DONT STEAL__
« on: May 19, 2012, 03:44:06 pm »
Hello, and welcome! This is my new species called the Tasmanian Tiger wolves! This is my first time doing this so dont kill me.

About them:
 Tasmanian Tiger Wolves (TTW/TTWs) are an endangered species of wolf. TTWs are also known for their muscular bodies and marks. They tend to never get hurt, if they do, they heal quickly. These wolves arent scared of anything, yet they are very cautious of their surroundings. TTWs are very strong, they can jump off a cliff and not be hurt or have broken bones. These wolves arent always to violent, but they are highly aggresive when necessary and when threatened. TTWs are killed most of the time to replace another wolf's fangs. Tasmanian Tiger's teeth are 6 inches long and 1 inches thick. They eat mostly rabbits, but on some occasions they eat elk and bird. Some Tasmanian T Wolves are born in Sky's Rim, others are born in South Pole and Atlantis. For some reason, South pole makes the little ones grow much faster than in other places. The Male TTWs are bigger than all of the females. The females are always shorter than the male. The leaders of the TTW tribe are the only ones with the dark red tail tips, like mine.The colors of the TTWs range from a dark grey to a very light whitish-gray. Males are usually darker than the females, the females are usually light grey to an almost white color.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 04:22:40 pm by Shredder »

Offline DarkRaven1

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: *.::The Tasmanian Tiger Wolves::.* __WIP DONT STEAL__
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 03:47:37 pm »
can i join, hey, pretty much a tasmanian tiger wolf, kinda is a thylacine. anyway can i join, i am a female.

KGQ327

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 12:47:01 am »
hmm YOU'RE COPYRIGHTING A EXTINCT ANIMAL LOOK AND NAME (i think) Thycalines Are Yellow Or Orange With ONLY the Bottoms Striped okay? >:(

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 04:45:15 am »
It isnt really copyrighting it or anything. Its influence. People can be creative and have a bit of other species in it, especially when it was a real species.

I'd love to see how this turns out. Very good for a first species :3

Offline Faolan.The.Wolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 02:13:15 pm »
Thank you guys, and I promise I have never even heard of the species you are chatting about. I randomly made up this name when I was RPing with the group.

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2012, 12:58:56 pm »
Heh, I like it! I also never heard of the species before so :P

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 11:48:40 pm »
hmm YOU'RE COPYRIGHTING A EXTINCT ANIMAL LOOK AND NAME (i think) Thycalines Are Yellow Or Orange With ONLY the Bottoms Striped okay? >:(
Dear. Animals are not copyrighted. Animals aren't objects. This would be called influence, and Thylacines don't look like exactly like these. Sure they are sometimes called the Tasmanian Tiger wolves. That doesn't mean this person is copying them, they are just using that REAL species as the basis or the influence of this made up species. Besides this is what a Thylacine looks like http://rainforestinfo.org.au/spp/Schouten/THYLACINE.jpg That isn't what these are now is it? What your saying is like saying its wrong to create a character with the same name as a celebrity, or making oh I don't know a normal gray wolf. How many of us have done that huh?
I think this is a brilliant species. Well done to the creator!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 11:54:08 pm by Toonanimals »

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!