Author Topic: Sad story,Great Moral  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
Sad story,Great Moral
« on: July 13, 2012, 03:55:52 am »
So i dream of something.
It was me and I was in a large fire with some of my friends.The next day I hadn't had hands and the boy I liked saw me and turn his back...I was so sad.My best friend that I look her like a sister tried hard to cheer me up.I had fake hands that where wore.The weird is that I could feel my hands with those fake things/Then I was walking around with my bestie and I was telling her that with no hands I would draw anymore and all my dreams where destroyed.Then  I saw another girl that was my friend kissing her boyfriend(in rl they are not together)and I was so discusted  with the kiss me and another boy that we start saying yuck and it was awful and then we start laughing and then stared each other to the eyes....

That was my dream

Moral:Some people may turn their back to you and ignore you,maybe your dreams destoyed but  remember!There are always best friends that care about you because you cared about them.Your dreams can't be tamed!!!

About the boy I liked:I feel like he is a jerk.About the fire:I am sure the girl that hates me put it!!.About the lovely couple:>_>It was awful but who cares they seem happy :3.About my bestie:If that was in real,I would pray to god to keep her safe and happy.

Offline RememberTheName

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Sad story,Great Moral
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 07:43:54 am »
Truely a sad story, but great moral. I love how you said you would pray to god to keep your best friend safe and happy, that's what true friends do.
Well... That happened.

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
Re: Sad story,Great Moral
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 07:53:29 am »
yeah she is a very nice friend :).I hate looking her sad as she does hate see me go far from others :I.What scared me more was that when I woke up I felt my hands ripped off D:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 07:57:47 am by Dafniforfree »