Author Topic: 1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Walmart/Kmart  (Read 199009 times)

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Re: 1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Walmart/Kmart
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2011, 03:29:58 am »
Go to a aisle where they have ketchup, pour it all over yourself and flop on the florr and act like your dead. When people come by and say what are you doing/ are you really dead then scream "THE PLANTZ KILLED ME!!" and run to a gardening center in the store if they have one and pull plants out of pots or take huge soil bags and slap your face into it. Then hide in a pot and when someone walks by pop out and scream "PLANTS VS ZOMBIES!!"

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2011, 04:49:30 am »
Walk to the dressing room. Make sure that its one with staff posted outside. Stand in the dressing stall for around five minutes. Then yell mis/ter! Theres no toilet paper in here! (Do not actually use it as a bathroom, however yellow food colored water or the fake dog stuff will enhance the expiriance of this prank.)

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Offline vidgames

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2011, 05:56:16 pm »
OOOOHHH i gots good idea

At night bring friends + laser guns and hide somewhere,wait for them to close.When everyone is gone and lights are off, have a laser fight with friends!

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2011, 06:01:01 pm »
randomly run around screaming "YOUR NEVER GOING TO CATCH ME ELDERGOTH!!!!"

idea from Perfect world ._. me and my friend went nuts in a huge crowd of eldergoths XDD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Bonannos :D

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I ish a owl OnO FEAR ME!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 18, 2011, 04:59:04 am »
Grab a boombox, a BIG one. And then you go to the most populated area in Walmart/Kmart. Turn it on, and make sure that the song playing is 'Sexy and I know it' by LMFAO, then wiggle. While in the process of wiggling, rip off your pants and BOOM. You have a speedo on. SHAKE THAT THING! When a manager/worker comes around, yell "I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!" At the top of your lungs. Then grab a beer and pour it all over your body. As they reach for you, take your boombox and run out of the store. Yelling, "OH MY GOSH DON'T KILL ME BECAUSE I'M SEXY AND YOU'RE NOT!" Then when you run out of the store, break for the woods. If there's any around, if not, hell. Run like HELL. With your speedo on. 8D
I will eat you. NOW NUZZLE ME BEFORE MY TEETH GET YEW D8 c:

Offline lol_lions

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • why
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2011, 06:39:30 am »
Get a large bucket with water in it and steal all the fish, then dumping them into the floral departments pond screaming at the top of your lungs: "BE FREE FISHIES!"

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 18, 2011, 04:18:46 pm »
First, you go get a bike and get a tangled and a tiana doll and say "tangled must die!!!!!!!tiana needs more fanz and kill tangled now!!!" and if no one agrees or there is a tangled fan (I really hate tangled!) then spurt then with ketchup and water with fishes and then say "you must watch the princess and the frog and hate tangled before I make you!!!!" and then ride the bike and hold a long toy sword and rude out of the store with things you stole such as iPods and bah bah bah. And then ride to the woods or ride very fast o bathe street and then if you stole yellow food color and/or fake dog poop then pretend that you used the bathroom (use fake dog poop and yellow food color only) on Kmart's toy department.
Signature by Green

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2011, 02:29:17 am »
New's reporter: "The suspect was seen wearing a Sora cosplay inside a local Walmart today. Sources tell us the alleged female was seen screaming the words "Eat freeze" while shooting icey blasts from a large key-like sword at a hartless plush doll. Dragged by security Shiro Takai was thrown out of the store and banned with possible fines for damaged equipment. No Injuries were reported, however, about 23 people appear to have lost their hearts."

Shiro: "IT WAS KAIRI" D:

FFFT. It's all Kairi's fault.
The return of Walmart-crashing-cosplayers. Sorry to copy, but I couldn't help it lD

Same news reporter: "Another Walmart cosply incident! This time, a young girl ran around in Edward Elric cosplay smashing 'Twighlight' merchandise. Being chased out of the store, she yelled slanderous comments about Stephanie Meyer's famed series. Once again, no injuries, but several CDs and books will need to be replaced.

Also: Find a box of cookies, goldfish, and superglue. Combine and toss. >:3

Could help myself

SAME news reporter: "Yet another wal-mart cosplay incident. The time, a girl about age 12 ran around in a Rena Ryuugu costume with a boy, age 12 also, dressed as Keichii Maebara, and began using a real cleaver and the boy a real bat to injure people! They did not kill any people who screamed, 'ITS THE HINAMIZAWA SYNDROME! RUN!" and raced off. They are now being taken into custody. Seven fatalities occured.

Me: *watching news* o.o'' *was one of the people who screamed and raced out* Poor Rena-chan. Nipah~

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline Shadowcloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2011, 02:40:37 am »
Go into Walmart/Kmart as Ezio or Altair and a Friend as the other.  Have Hidden Blades and go up to random people and stab them in the back with the FAKE Hidden Blade.  Then run around Screaming "I NEED TO BLEND!"  and Blend with a random group of people.  Then start ripping papers off the walls and yelling "Natority is down 25%!"  When the workers are trying to catch you Free Run, and yell "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET US VOI PEZZI DI MERDA!"  Then get out of the store fast xD

excuse me while i cry over people that don't exist
haven't been on here in over two years
oops

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 26, 2011, 01:46:29 am »
if someone says "i see the light" yell "You are the light! TASTE THE FREAKING RAINBOW!"
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.