Author Topic: 1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Walmart/Kmart  (Read 197872 times)

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Re: 1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Walmart/Kmart
« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2011, 11:22:09 am »
Play the trollolololol song on full volume while riding on your granny around the store?

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 31, 2011, 06:04:07 pm »
New's reporter: "The suspect was seen wearing a Sora cosplay inside a local Walmart today. Sources tell us the alleged female was seen screaming the words "Eat freeze" while shooting icey blasts from a large key-like sword at a hartless plush doll. Dragged by security Shiro Takai was thrown out of the store and banned with possible fines for damaged equipment. No Injuries were reported, however, about 23 people appear to have lost their hearts."

Shiro: "IT WAS KAIRI" D:

FFFT. It's all Kairi's fault.
The return of Walmart-crashing-cosplayers. Sorry to copy, but I couldn't help it lD

Same news reporter: "Another Walmart cosply incident! This time, a young girl ran around in Edward Elric cosplay smashing 'Twighlight' merchandise. Being chased out of the store, she yelled slanderous comments about Stephanie Meyer's famed series. Once again, no injuries, but several CDs and books will need to be replaced.

Also: Find a box of cookies, goldfish, and superglue. Combine and toss. >:3

Could help myself

SAME news reporter: "Yet another wal-mart cosplay incident. The time, a girl about age 12 ran around in a Rena Ryuugu costume with a boy, age 12 also, dressed as Keichii Maebara, and began using a real cleaver and the boy a real bat to injure people! They did not kill any people who screamed, 'ITS THE HINAMIZAWA SYNDROME! RUN!" and raced off. They are now being taken into custody. Seven fatalities occured.

Me: *watching news* o.o'' *was one of the people who screamed and raced out* Poor Rena-chan. Nipah~
News report: There was yet ANOTHER cosplay event. Outside we have every kingdom hearts and final fantasy character chasing after Axel and inside is a pokemon battle with REAL pokemon. So far Pikachu is winning. Last but not least we have Chell fighting wheatley and GLaDOS being angry about being a potatoe tied to the portal gun. Oh it looks like we also have Alice with a knife, the Cheshire cat and the white rabbit fighting the card guards. This event destroyed wallmart and all cosplayers were taken into custody except for the kingdom hearts and final fantasy cosplayers who were innocently outside the building and weren't the cause of the destruction.
News report 2: This just in the reason for the explosion was because a portal gun was shot into space. We have a message from a secret witness.

The liar and the thief

Offline Melinie10

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Likable, Lovable, Luna :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2012, 12:56:47 pm »
1. Take 10 dogs that LOVE to play with people, put them in walmart and have them chase people, and lick their faces off.
2. I know someone already said this but this is a different version> Hide in the clothes rack and when a kid comes buy and likes a shirt, say "buy.. me.." or if theres someone whose a shopaholic, or an old lady.
I am MELINIE10 :D Feel my randomness!

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 09, 2012, 06:16:59 am »
Dress up like the slendermen and creep people out XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 09, 2012, 07:02:02 am »
Take alot of pop bottles off the shelves and get many mentos and drop mentos in the pop. The pop will soon overflow or as I like to call it "explode". >:D as the pop is exploding run through the flying liquidsan yell "Its raining soda!".

(Random one) Get lots of bags of sugar or flour off of the shleves and start pooring them down each isle.

Go to where the orange juice is and go behind a door so you get to a room where they stock up the orange juice from behind. Wait there till soneone comes to get orange juice, and right when they reach for it hand the juice to them like in those florida orange juice commercials xD
:D Lilly :D

Offline Theobear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 09, 2012, 02:04:01 pm »
I don't know if this was said, but... Hide in the fluffy coat racks, and when people pass.. jump out a yell, "WELCOME TO NARNIA."
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2012, 07:02:37 pm »
Here's one.

Step one. have a friend dress up as a famous movie villain, and try to make everyone do what they say.

Step two. Dress up as the hero and try to stop them. Use peanuts, and other assorted snack items as bullets.

Step three. Have friends try to convince people to join the fight.
Other idea
Run around shouting "Madness? This.. Is... WALMART!" And then knock something off the shelves/kick a cart over.
Another idea

Have a nerf gun fight and use the other customers as shields.

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2012, 10:24:23 pm »
Step one: Get a cat

Step two: go to Walmart/Kmart

Step three: get some catnip

Step four: go to the couch section

Step five: Put the catnip on all the couches and stuff

Step six: You know what happens next :3

or

Step one: get some dogs who love treats and stuff like Beagles and such who can sniff out stuff well

Step two: Get some dog treats and bunny rabbits

Step three: get a knife

Step four: go to the couch section

Step five: cut open the couches and put the treats in them

Step six: You still knows what happens next

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2012, 10:25:48 pm »
Start a riot with brooms, baby.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2012, 10:29:59 pm »
love yours ^

get on a wolf costume and sit by the doors where the doors open and stuff and everytime you see a young kids bark at them really loudly until the security kicks you out