Author Topic: Story of C.C Wolf. (Ficton)  (Read 1109 times)

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
Story of C.C Wolf. (Ficton)
« on: July 17, 2012, 03:13:53 pm »
Okay. I am not the best around, but yeah.I make stories. There will be show offs about wolf's so if you a cat fan dont get mad plz xD

Here we go:

Chapter 1:
                                                                 Awake and Alive
It was a fine day in the town of Grizzlehiem. Wolf was just a pup but he had good pup friends back at his young age. "A day in the life of a wolf" C.C randomly said "Yeah, being a wolf rocks. I think cat is 2nd" His friend Drew said "Whats a cat?" C.C asked "Eh, who cares" Drew said. Then they fell asleep in the ground while watching the stars
===========================================================================
Mean while in Malistare's lair...

"Ugh, any news my dragon friend?" Malistare the evil asked his minion "No your kindness" His minion answerd.

"You know i've been wanting to capture wolves and find a wolf with balance and maybe a friend that is born from green goo" Malistare said "Well I found one on the globe, look" The Dragon minion showed malistare what it looked like on the small standing globe. "Intresting, I can hang them up or use them for evil" "Better go for evil" His minion said "Your right. Good point well made." Malistare snickered
===========================================================================

END OF CHAPTER

Its a short one I know. If you like it ill post more  ;)

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod