Author Topic: [NOW ACCEPTING] Spirits of Nirvana ((Supernatural Semi realistic Roleplay))  (Read 18297 times)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Re: Spirits of Nirvana ((Supernatural Experiment Rp)) - Now Accepting Members!
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2013, 04:39:38 pm »
Lilac wrinkled her leather nose, smelling something peculiar and horrid. "Ew, Lilly can you smell that?" She asked her friend, turning her white head towards the other wolf. Her three tails swished, and she suddenly, forgot about the Vampire. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, and she scrunched up her nose, "Urgh, that is HORRIBLE!" She forced the words out of her mouth, almost throwing up. Suddenly, Cane, Marcus, and the others appeared from the dense undergrowth, "We've lost the scent, I guess we better go." Lilac nodded at Cane's words, and turned around. The pack shortly, followed on after her, "What do we do now?" Lilac asked, her tails swishing against the leaves. "I'm hungry." Lilly, and Marcus chorused. "Maybe, we can go get a sandwich?" Cane asked the pack, they all agreed. Lilac leaped up in the air, and instead of the white and grey female wolf, a dark blue haired girl, with dark eyes, was standing in the place.

{{SHORT}}

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2013, 01:39:59 am »
   As Rai went to stand up, he froze. Footsteps echoed into the cave again as he held his breath, thinking it would have been the group that had returned. He opened his eyes blinking as a figure stormed in front of him in the darkness, carrying the skunk he had tropped over earlier. He blinked in surprise, seeing it was having one of those 'let me at him' moments, obviously still enraged. "Did you trip over my friend?" the figure holding the animal close to his face questioned. Rai frowned,"Friend?" "He wants you to say sorry." He saw that the girl's statement was true by the way the skunk gave a sassy mix of incomprehendable noises at him.
  "Alright... I'm terribly sorry for troubling you both. I would never intentionally harm anyone or anything without reason." His voice was soft and spoke in almost a silent whisper, "I was just in a hurry to flee them. Honestly, he saved my life today by marking me. I thank and praise you for that." Rai glanced up slightly at the skunk while saying the last bit, then quickly dropped his crimson gaze back to the ground. He remained dead silent after speaking, not daring to look up at the figures that were above him. In the silence, his head began to pound violently. He held his head, wiping away a small bit of blood that dripped from the wound on his cheek. Wearily, Rai shut his glowing crimson eyes, unaware that the jewel around his neck was letting off its unusual red rays, illuminating the area around him.

(( :/ Shortish post.))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2013, 07:46:41 am »
Allisah left the area and slowely walked as the sunshine barely made it's way throught the numerous branches for warming the cold earth.But she couldn't make at least 20 steps when she noticed that a group of hunters were approaching."Great,that's the last thing I needed for today,better go and find a spot to hide"she said to herself as she sprinted forward,knowing that the hunters were tracking her down.She would always summon her weapon and turn back,but she wasn't looking for a battle,no matter how easy it could be.Even thought humans killled many of her kind,she never wanted to sought revenge.As she was running,she was moving her gaze left and right,in hope she could hide while the humans would pass away.But no luck.In the end,she climbed up a tree whoose crown was full of leaves,and no one could possibly notice that there was someone in it.Planned and done.Now she could only count on humans' good sight.The hunters reached the  place where she was before.Allisah could hear every word they said."She vanished!"said one of them."Now what do we do boss?"another hunter asked their leader.From the place she was stayng she could see the leader's eyes.She looked into his,and his entire mind,thoughts and memories were open to her.She needed to now what will be their next move."I guess this is it,I'll say to the others that we will leave we are tired for one day anyways"were his thoughts."We'll just leave,it's enought for one day"said their leader.The hunters left,and Allisah dropped from the tree."Looks like this was my lucky day,but I still have to find a place to rest"she said.She walked forward and she saw in the distance the cave whereshe hid many times."But what if there arepeople already in it?"she thought."At least I'll approach it"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 07:56:55 am by ~FuzzletheFox~ »

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2013, 08:41:02 pm »
Am I too late to join?

Name: Azar - "Fire" in Persian
Race: Shapeshifter
Personality: Azar is a naturally quiet person, but her bad side is deadly. She can never just get angry without it turning into rage. When she's raged, her personality quickly snaps.
Weakness: Like most cats, Azar absolutely hates water.
Past: Azar grew up with no family and no one to take care of her. Until Sarina. She was a shifter just like Azar, but she preferred to stay in her tiger form. She took care of Azar, until humans found where they were staying. Sarina went out hunting one day, and never came back. Little did Azure know that Sarina was taken by poachers and had her fur cut off. Azar heard the rumors of Nirvana, and found her way there on her own in fox form, able to sneak through small places and hide from people and poachers.

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2013, 02:42:36 am »
((Nope :D Practically just in time. Alright, I'm closing applications. I think we have a decent amount of people. If someone drops from the roleplay, I'll allow joining again. Also, I created an application below for my other character ill be using later on.))

Name: Karasu Akiyame
   Race: Human Experiment
   Picture*:

Appearance: He has dark blue, mid length, spiked hair that goes halfway down his back and has an emo cut in front. His eyes are a rich purple tone, occassionally looking orange in the light. The uniform he wears usually consists of a long white coat with light under clothes, full arm gloves and boots. He also carries an ancient looking halberd on his back.
   Personality*: He appears dark and mysterious, usually alone and by himself. Karasu tries to keep a hidden personality, normally being a quiet, calm and collect person. When comfronted, he generally feels uncomfortable in conversation with others and falls silent. He also doesn't have an ability to feel empathy for someone and can ususally be cruel or kill without a spec of remorse. His gulliable personality is almost regularly taken advanteged of though.
   Power* (If Any): Unknown at the moment
Weakness: People can easily take advantage of him without question since he has no definition of right or wrong. He is also color blind, only being able to see things in shades of grey.
   Past*: N/A

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Spirits of Nirvana ((Supernatural Experiment Rp)) - Currently Full :/
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2013, 04:39:50 am »
______Antheia Carme_____
Antheia looked at the male skeptically then held Raru up and looked at him "There. Happy?" she grumbled, "As happy as a bee!" "Are bee's even happy?" she questioned "I don't know..It just sounds right." Antheia shrugged her shoulders and sat Raru on the ground. "I was just in a hurry to flee them. Honestly, he saved my life today by marking me. I thank and praise you for that."  Antheia looked almost alarmed "Flee who?" she took a moment to look at his wounds "May I ask what happened?" Her attention was drawn to a rustling in the brush, she peered closer and saw a rabbit hop from the brush and into a log. Darwin chased the rabbit through the log, a second later a loud squeal left the log and out came Darwin with his afternoon mean "Lucky fox." she growled, Darwin looked up at her and smirked before laying down and ate his meal. She knew it would only be a matter of time before she went ballistic so she knew she would have to feed soon. She pushed the thought out of her mind and looked back at the man, but the thought of feeding came back into her mind, she growled and turned away "I gotta go." she jumped into the trees and went to search for her own satisfying meal.
(That is super short x.x)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2013, 12:23:12 am »
Azar

Azar's small fox body moved swiftly through the trees and leaves, weaving through all of the grass and roots. As she reached an open clearing, her small body grew slowly, her black skinny legs expanding and turning into a tiger's form. The tiger let out a low growl and stared out into the clearing, her large amber eyes lethal. She searched slowly for any sort of threat, then stalked out into the grass. As her paws hit the ground, a sound of small footsteps stopped Azar in her tracks. Still unmoving, she breathed in the scents of Nirvana, smelling different animals and... Humans. No. It can't be. She thought as her figure drifted into fox form once more. Her orange and red streaked fur blended with the sun, resulting in Azar hard to see. Azar's paws hit the ground hard as she broke into in a sprint. Her long fox legs pumped hard until she finally made it into the forest. Azar's body slowly shifted, her fur turning into tan smooth skin, her fur no longer there, but long orange hair slowly growing from her scalp, down to her shoulders. Her body shivered as she felt the cold air bite her bare skin. Azar covered herself quickly and picked up her clothes that she left behind at this spot. Standing up, her body was bare and thin from hunger. Her ribs jutted through her tan skin. Her hips jutted out from the rest of her body, the bones sticking out on both sides. Because of this. Azar hated her human form. She sat down, staring up the sky. Her thoughts drifted to Sarina. Sarina had once sang Azar a song, every night before they slept. She'd transform to her human form, which was beautiful. Only to sing. Azar got dressed as she thought of the song. It was not like most music- not techno or electronic. It was vocal, the lyrics almost as beautiful as Sarina's voice. Azar could sing it well- and she promised herself to every night. So she'd never forget the real music in this world.

I am gone, far away
You are night, I am day
Take my heart in your hand
Suffer no more, oh my young man.

Told a tale, told it well
Silent eyes never tell
Though my heart, I did deceive
Suffer no more, to live and grieve

Many suns rise and set
And our love, so ill met
Whispered words on the breeze
Black as your heart are my tears

I am gone, far away
You are night, I am day
No farewell, take no vow
Suffer no more, to love me now.

Do not wait here for me
I shall not come where you be
Stay no more, winds grow cold
Black as your heart is my soul

Azar's eyes fluttered close as the rich words flowed out of her lips. Her voice ached from the sudden use of voice, but it yearned for more. As she finished the verses, a single tear flowed down her cheek, and she quickly raised her hand to wipe the tear off of her face. Azar looked at the oak behind her and climbed up to a comfortable branch. She leaned up against the bark, looking up at the stars. Exhaustion struck her, after the long journey. Her hands and feet ached, mainly from the use of her paws in fox form. The sounds of the forest soothed her- much better than the loud sounds of the cities. A shiver corrupted in Azar's body as she thought of all she had to travel through. Sewers were her main kind of transportation, and it was disgusting.

(( That was A LOT... Please don't expect this much from me every time I post xD))
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 02:57:15 am by ?_Aphex_? »

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2013, 01:47:39 am »
     "Flee who?" the girl took a moment to look at his wounds "May I ask what happened?" He sighed heavily and spoke in a low monotone,"I wouldn't dream of boring you with the details. Let's just say, my kind isn't taken to too around here." Rai peered up noticing she was easily distracted by what seemed like hunger. She eyed the other figure that followed her jealously when he brought back a hare. "Lucky fox..." She moaned growling, looking back at the man, but the thought of feeding came back into her mind. She growled and turned away "I gotta go." He watched her jump into the trees and leave to search for her own satisfying meal. His own stomach began to roar at him soon after. He frowned, clenching his stomach lightly as he uttered,"That does sound good right now... I haven't eaten in ages."
   Rai glanced down at himself, staring uneasily at the arrow still pierced through his chest. He gripped the feathered end of the arrow tightly and attempted to yank it out of him, but froze, coughing up blood in mild amounts. The arrow was barbed tipped, and he had felt one of the spikes pull into his lung's edge with a nasty, bitter cold sting when he tried to tear it out of him. In pain, he released his grip of the arrow shaft, letting out a small dog whine. If I pull it out, the edge will tear my organs to shreds. Discouraged, he gave up and regained his stance, brushing off the dirt that had collected on his clothes and skin..
   He shifted his view to outside. The jewel around his neck continued its vibrant glowing, even in the sunlight. As he took his first steps outside the cave, he noticed something peculiar. "That's strange... Is someone else here?" he spoke his thought aloud to himself as his gaze narrowed, shifting around. Cautiously, he stayed out of open areas, most of the terrain he traveled by clouded by shadows. He neared deeper into the forest, the scent he had detected earlier gradually getting stronger. Rai remained downwind by instinct, just incase the one he was trying to find could easily smell his own now distinguished scent.
   He kept alert, knowing he was getting closer by the low talking he had heard. I bet it's one of the hunters, he thought a bit angrily in his mind. A silohuette laid ahead of him. He couldn't tell who it was but he didn't want to take any chances finding out. With light feet, he crept, stalking closer until he was nearly a few meters away. Watching. Waiting. Rai quickly drew the last knife he had in his pockets with subtle noise. A few moments of silence passed as he held his breath, eyeing the figure in sight. (Allisah) Then, displaying his agile wits, he lunged towards the figure from behind a old aged oak.
   He sought out its wrist and seized them, binding them together in the grip of one of his hands. Rai kicked the person to the ground, pinning her down with her front plunged into the soft earth. His knife's edge barely tapped the edge of her neck and he spoke assertively but not with a loud voice at all,"Who are you and why are you here?"

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2013, 07:36:14 am »
With her decision in mind,Allisah slightly walked towards the cave,hoping that if she kept a low profile,no one could spot her.As she approached it,she could feel a strange scent,different to the one of a hunter."It could be dangerous if I keep approaching this area"she said to herself.
But the scent quickly dissapeared,like someone left the cave,an opportunity for her to keep going on.Her gently steps couldn't make even the slightest sound even a smal fallen branch couldn't crack under her boots.She gazed upon the sights surrounding her."Whoever left the cave must have been very fast,I could've seen him from this spot."She kept thinking if it was a trap and if she could be amushed right at the entrance of the hiding spot.But she couldn't tarry any longer near the oak that once hid her from the hunters' unfriendly eyes.Her view  shifted above when some birds suddenly took off,making a loudful noise that echoed all across the woods.
In the end she gave up to her curiosity and decided to go ahead since the noise of the birds might have been caused by a hunter getting near.But she didn't made even three steps when another noise was sudenly caused from her behind.She turned back but too late,as a shadowy figure that appeared from nowhere quickly immobilised her,making her unable to summon her weapon  and was pinned with her front down.
Allisah wanted to get up and fight back but then she felt the cold edge of a knife tapped at her neck preventing her from doing so."I've been such a fool to stay here for so long"were her thoughts.Who are you and why are you here?"spoke the figure who ambushed her with a dark,assertively voice.She remained calm and replied "My name is of no importance to you,even the reason why I am here.The only thing that I'm going to say to you is that I mean no harm to anyone,even to your kind,unless I have no other choice but fight."                      

(short X_X)  
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 07:48:05 am by ~FuzzletheFox~ »

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2013, 03:14:06 pm »
Lilac raced the pack to the edge of the forest, twisting and turning. Cane, Lilac and Marcus were both in the same spot, trying to get ahead of each other. She found a fallen log, that would give her a advantage, she leaped up on it, but she didn't stop running. And she kicked her foot on it, giving her a little push so that she came to the edge of the forest first. "Beat Ya!" She laughed at the two males, who looked very annoyed. "Cheat." Marcus mumbled. Lilac looked at him like she was super smart, and said, "There were no rules." Marcus looked at her in surprise, then shook his head. "Lets carry on." Cane sighed. They trotted across the road, and off to the local food shop. "Hum, which sandwich.." She mumbled, almost silently. She entered the shop, that the bell made a little ding when she walked in. She quickly, walked to the isle which had the sandwich in, followed by the pack. "Salami? Ham? Hum..." She loved meats, and chose Salami in the end. Lilly chose the same, "Its lucky we have money." Lilac giggled, normally they had to steal from hunters that tried to kill them... By killing them... But they had quite alot so they didn't kill those hunters that came for them before. She got the sandwich, that was neatly wrapped in a see through box, she then took it to the till. Brought it, and slowly walked back outside.. Eventually,  all the pack were outside, and they started to head back to the forest, gnomming hungrily, on the meaty sandwiches. As they reached the edge of the forest, Cane took over her, and took them to there favorite  eating spot. 5 old logs were circled, and it just gave enough room for them all to sit on them. 3 on each log. Lilac sat on the edge of one, and sat next to her was Lilac, and sat next to her was Marcus. Cane got his own log... So altogether, 13 wolves were in the pack, well werewolves.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.