Author Topic: Sorry to bother you..  (Read 4206 times)

dsramsey

Sorry to bother you..
« on: August 20, 2012, 09:30:32 pm »
Hey, it's me, again. Im still having the same issue about not being able to connect to the front server. I see that there are over 800 users online. Does that have something to do with it? or am i just not able to ever play Feral Heart again?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry to bother you..
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 09:34:40 pm »
It's never a bother when another user needs help Domino :). Most likely if you are trying to get into Fluorite right now or any other crowded maps you probably are getting that failed to connect message. You will be able to play again eventually once there is space on those maps again. Hopefully thats the problem you are having. Does it only happen when you try to enter Fluorite? You can always check here for an explanation to those failed to connect/bad token messages:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.msg144795#msg144795
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 09:38:18 pm by LordSuragaha »

dsramsey

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 09:37:45 pm »
yes, in the past floritePlains was always crowded, but i could still get in. How do i get in through a different map?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 09:40:05 pm »
yes, in the past floritePlains was always crowded, but i could still get in.
Some times you can get in if you keep logging back into a character thats on its way to Fluorite but that doesn't happen to often only if you're lucky and you just manage to make it in.
Unfortunately if you are trying to get into one of the maps that can only be accessed through Fluorite like the Temple of Dreams you will just have to wait it out until there are less people in Fluorite so you can squeeze in. There really is no way around it unfortunately. Just try playing on the other maps for now until Fluorite clears up soon hopefully. I really hope this helps you Domino.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 09:50:56 pm by LordSuragaha »

dsramsey

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 09:41:44 pm »
Ok, thankyou  :)

Thierry

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 09:42:24 pm »
I see you have already readed the big help thread, well, im not sure where to start.
And you are getting a connect to the front server., this mean you can not even log in, just like if you don't have any internet at all, but obviously you have.
For some reason, something is blocking your FH connection.

What is the name of your internet service provider?

if you don't know, enter this page:
http://www.speedtest.net/
Then in the left bottom corner of the test aplication should show the name just near from the rating starts.
This is just to know if your internet service provided is know to do blocking.

dsramsey

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2012, 09:43:46 pm »
They are called, Xfinity

Thierry

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2012, 09:49:21 pm »
Xfinity is not listed in the bad ISPs for online games.

Can you even play any other online game? or just is FH who has troubles?

dsramsey

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2012, 09:52:05 pm »
Hmm, well, i dont really play any other online games. Although im on Deviantart and Youtube frequently. Those websites work fine.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 09:55:08 pm »
Domino are you able to log in and get into the game at all right now because you said you were playing it before or is it just the Fluorite map issue?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 10:04:44 pm by LordSuragaha »