Author Topic: [Urgent Please] Map Problem  (Read 1247 times)

Offline Alaska-kitty

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Call Meh Kitteh >:3
    • View Profile
[Urgent Please] Map Problem
« on: September 03, 2012, 04:37:37 pm »
Hey Guys!

I have posted a few of these in the past and only got 1 answer which didn't really help much so I am trying again...

How do I put a map I made available to the public to download? Like where do I press, where can I find it, where do I have to go and how to zip files if needed.

Please include that in your answer since I have been waiting for quite a while now.

Offline RainbowSerpent

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Rainbowtastic Serpent
    • View Profile
Re: [Urgent Please] Map Problem
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 04:49:59 pm »
1) If you want to make a public map, post it onto Mediafire and then onto the FH forum somewhere. If you want to upload to Mediafire, make an account. Its pretty straight forward from there. Once you've uploaded, post a thread somewhere on the FH forum(I really don't know where since I make private maps but I'm sure someone else will come along and tell you) giving the link to the download and maybe a couple screenies posted here and there.

2) If you have mutiple files to mess around with, then I suggest downloading either WinZIP or WinRAR. I don't know if either are free or not but just google one of those and you'll be on your way. If you don't have mutiple files, then you don't have to worry about putting it in a zip file.

Hope this helped? ^^
"His track through the earth caused river channels and chasms, and his dung created mountains."

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: [Urgent Please] Map Problem
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 04:54:24 pm »
There is no need to make multiple threads when you've already been given the answer. Again, I link you to this

There are many tutorials on the forums here and many other threads like this, and there is no need to make multiple ones to something you've already asked. Locking this one.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3