Author Topic: ?u?? ? ?al? ?? ?h? p??k {Pet/Owner RP! Literate and accepting committed members}  (Read 25617 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
((Sarian: -Bricks Hamlet- ))
Sarian hadn't hesitated when the cage opened, she dashed up the stairs so quickly and darted under the bed, keeping hidden in shadows before fleeing from under it and leaping onto the bed. She didn't even focus on the poor kitten at first before she returned by scampering back down towards the living room and leaping up to the highest point of the couch. It was odd, nothing came to hurt her. She calmed down at that and ended her energetic running around. "She blames it on her head and foreign language." Sarian answered to the kitten, pointing at a faint scar she had on her head.

The liar and the thief

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 12:51:38 pm by ?JD? »
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Jessie

Jessie huffed sadley as Navada no longer wanted to play with her. The warm late morning sun was still giving off rays of warmth, flashing through her thin layer of fur to warm her back. The lush green grass was now drying off the last of the dew and was more comfortable to lay down on. She walked for a while in a large circle, making her usual mischief; chewing on unexpecting paws for the fun of them ranting. After a short few minuets, the fun died down since she had already tried to eat everybody's ears. Jessie ran back to were Navada slept and settled down next to him. His fur felt so fluffy, it made a great place to snooze. Falling on her side besides him, she stared over at another dog who's tail was wagging rappidly. She wagged her tail a few times , searching around her to see who he was looking at, but the shepard mix seemed to be looking at her. She rolled off her side and onto her belly, sniffing the air to get a better picture of his basic mood. He seemed to be happy through her sences. Jessie raised to her paws and trotted towards him, her front paws and back paws crossing over each other at every step. Reaching him, she barked quickly, bowing slightly and cocking her head to one side. 'You are-uhm.' She tutted, trying to think of the word she was trying to say. 'You are-ugh. You are Something shephard?' She barked enthusiasticly. 'German! Yes, i ment German. Are you one of those then?' She smiled. Jessie was not good at explaining things, or having a conversation for that matter. The mutt sat down, looking down at Hamlet. 'Im Jessie. But i prefer Jess or JJ' She woofed, licking her lips in curiosity.'What's your name?'

((Yes, i can see Zeus's picture.))

Dooooooooood.

wolfgirl56

((I can see it just fine. C=))

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
"Hamlet. My name is Hamlet. And I'm not just German Shepherd. I have... Erm, Dutch Shepherd as well." The willow made the soft sun feel cold and bitter as well as the wind. But, his somewhat dense coat made him feel safe and warm. "You wanna... Play a game... Or two?" He asked Jessie.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 02:35:23 am by KleinerFingerKuchen(PinkiePie) »

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Jessie

A few moments passed as Jessie was corrected by Hamlet. She looked down at her paws, making the silance between them quite eerie. The reason was quite simple; She was cold. Whenever it was to cold, she would go quite. After a while the sun emerged, beaming its warm rays onto her back. 'So... a German Shepherd cross a Dutch Shephard would have a name...like...Dutchermy. Ha! That sounds cool. A Dutchermy Shepard. Why do humans never think of the most simple things?' She barked, wagging her tail under her belly. The sun was back but the wind was still choppy. Her thin layer of fur was not much to block out a gust of wind, so she layed down, curling up. As the word "Game" Shot to her brain, she wagged her tail in happiness, shifting as more of the wind batterd her side. Now i know why those little brats have coats, the mutt thought as she rememberd some small dogs wearing them. 'A game sounds great. Fancy playing hide and seek? I want to seek you!' She woofed, raising her body into a sit, but more of a enthusiastic squirm of eagerness. Jessie loved to be seeking. She got bored on her first time of hiding, since she had to sit and wait to be found. 'Okay, you go and hide whilst i count to infinity.' Jessie had no idea what the word infinity ment, so she guessed it ment enough time for Hamlet to hide. Racing towards a shrub against the fence a short way away from hamlet, she bowed and dug her head inside, her hind still in the air with her tail going round and round in excitment.

Dooooooooood.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
W.I.P (Because im Lazy)
Name: Andrea
Nickname: Andy
Pets:
History:
Personality:
Eye color:
Hair Color:
S.O:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouce:
Crush:
Clothing that you like to wear:
Siblings:
Body Modifications?:

[Picture here]
Name:
Nickname:
Species(Husky, German Shepard, etc.):
Accessories(Collars, harnesses, bows etc.):
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Siblings:
Extra:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 06:08:21 am by ~Shadow »

wolfgirl56

?? Nevada ??
After what seemed a minute or two, Nevada opened his eyes to see that Jessie was with another dog. The thought didn't make him jealous or anything. He was just upset that he had no one to play with. Perhaps it wasn't a very good idea to wake up.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
"Sure." He said, running to one of his favorite spots. Not many dogs go here-perfect. If was an area behind a large wild blueberry bush, an open lake was behind it. Beautiful. Peaceful. And undisurbed. He came up to the lake, wadding in the soft water which tugged at his speckled fur. He had to keep quiet, or Jessie'll find him.

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Bump ^^

I'm sorry but I like this RP too much to let it die

Plus the fact I have only just started RPing in it :p

I know most of us are pretty busy with our own personal lives but C'mon floofs lets not let this RP die ^^
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield