Author Topic: Call Of Duty 2 & 4  (Read 1573 times)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Call Of Duty 2 & 4
« on: October 10, 2012, 06:21:48 am »
I used to play Call Of Duty 2 and 4 when I was younger, I'm curious to see if there are anyone here who used to, or still, play any of these games.

Reason why I quit:
I used to despise World of Warcraft and any game looking like it, one day I went to my best friends place and watched her play Wow. She had to head for dinner and left me in charge for her character (grr.) I ended up buying the game and got addicted. ._.
Few years later, I still played WoW while the Call of Duty 2 community was slowly dying. I attempted Call of Duty 4 inbetween, but never found it to be rather interesting. I wasn't as good at it as with CoD2.

Why don't I play these games now?:
As I mentioned earlier, the Call of Duty community died, CoD4 wasn't to my exact liking..
I've tried playing both games recently, but something seems to be wrong with my comuter. It acts as if it's jammed and if it's a weapon which shoots more than bullet at a time (not a rifle..) it shoots a few bullets, stops, shoots, etc. It's not meant to do that if I keep the button held in. x.x
I've even tried changing mouse, but it's not the issue.

I come to miss this game, the community and all.. But I wouldn't go back to it. Would you?
RETIRED.